Tgarbo
@Mentor
Vnforever
Vivera Vi
Soccergoal84

Soccergoal84 (05-07)

Soccergoal84

Hi guys! 

Was so happy to see that VR was still around. I haven't been on here in years, but RS and VR (PK/Wars) have never left me heart. I use to play RS back in the day, maybe between 05-07. We fought clans like the Divine Forces, Damage Incorporated, and so on... Well I found myself with some time off work and saw and advertisement for old school runescape on my instagram feed, multiple times. I got curious enough that I clicked the link and started playing again on my Mobile, I didn't even know you could play PC :p. Well, it turned out that I already had an account (alyraisman84) (add me!) and I started playing again. This was roughly 2 months ago... I kept hearing clan life was dead, but I didn't really know what to do with my account other than train combat, so that's what I've been doing. I'm currently 96, a long way to go to get to 110, but I would really like to be apart of VR again and possibly PK trips/Wars if those are still a thing! I'm looking for friends in the game or on these forums just to chat and build relationships with.

I'm 27, from USA, Pittsburgh.

People I remember - Stephen 2288 or something, Viper something, DiegoSage, Stoned, and a bunch of others I can't remember the names of :( , but those were the days! I hope that I can meet some of you and hopefully join VR again someday. I'm currently F2P and all I do is train at the Giant Spiders... I just afk/watch TV sports in the evening.

I look forward to the future and hope that all is well and that some remember me.

Sincerely,

Soccergoal84, Alyraisman84, Jacob

Sparze

Post app on discord forums is not as active etc anymore 

Chriss

Hey! Come to discord and talk to people there.

Viper1500

Been forever, whats goin on man? I'm not active at all anymore but still come on forums. 

Nodari

sup pal 

Mike-Cera

wadddupppppppppp

Soccergoal84

hahah VR! Hey Viper! Some familiar names. Do you guys do wars anymore? I'll try out this discord thing. I'm only lvl 97 on f2p so its going to take awhile... over baseball season afk:)

Mav
9 hours ago, Soccergoal84 said:

hahah VR! Hey Viper! Some familiar names. Do you guys do wars anymore? I'll try out this discord thing. I'm only lvl 97 on f2p so its going to take awhile... over baseball season afk:)

Someone will give you a bond to train and some items. If not then I will. I remember your name from when I joined in 07. Welcome back bro.

Kaochinx27
11 hours ago, Mav said:

Someone will give you a bond to train and some items. If not then I will. I remember your name from when I joined in 07. Welcome back bro.

He had already quit by the time you joined and Tyler11 was using his account. He wasnt around vr much after its creation, which is probably why he doesnt remember too many people.

Soccergoal84

I was in VR from the beginning and in all the other clans that led up to VR, like Hostile. Tyler11 did take over my account and I hopped on from time to time but I would like to be a part of VR again and make some friends and be a part of the  community. Right now I just train on spiders at 97 but I'll get to 110 and hope to help out in any way I can. Where's my old homie @Evizu at to back me up!