Mike-Cera

9kFNfyZ.gif

Oc02YYv.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/OSRS_VR
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/OSRS_VR
VR Discord: https://discord.me/OSRS_VR

PS44B.png

Made a little PK for today looking to sweep the rev caves and see what was out. After hopping around making some bank loot from PvMers, we ran into Lil Cards who had a handful more than us and we dipped to remass and fight them head on.

We got up to 14 men and rushed their 25 ish, fighting for about 10 minutes before we were overwhelmed but the numbers and went to regroup. We headed back up and did the same thing a second fight but this time, Cards had 35. We were then PMed by Cards asking if we wanted to set up a fight somewhere else. We accepted but we wanted to fight in a 1500 total world to hopefully cut out some of their numbers and make it a little more even. They accepted and we ended up fighitng 14 v 20 for a bit before more of them got word of the fight and jumped up to 25 again. We continued to fight it out until DK started to camp the door and SV rushed in to crash. 

We once again got organized and talked to Cards about setting up once again, this time to clear SV if they came in. They accepted and we started another fight in World 378. Cards came in with ~20 this time to keep it a little more fair numbers wise. We fought for 2 minutes before SV came in and VR/Cards went into a merged CC for a fun little scrap with SV. At this point SV got decimated. VR had every call on their snipe list, killing each as they came in game. We gained to 20 people, continuing to 1 hit most piles as Lil Cards also held a strong pile as well. Few Supreme members came into the fight crashing but didn't have much of an effect on anything. Eventually after 15 minutes of fighting, SV was forced to call ROT for help and both VR/Cards dipped to the north. After a quick regroup north of caves, we re-rushed south killing the SV stragglers along with all the Supreme members. After clearing the rest of the cave, we took our ending and called it a day after ~3 hours of PKing and an hour of fighting :)

KgRbOna.png

Thanks for the scraps all clan, was a lot of fun.

Pics:

qWUGAtY.png
DrsWcA5.png
Xue2WKD.png
rONTpEg.png
bd0hGBN.png
Ej80M42.png
3aTe135.png
zjGZwC4.png
U0epvbV.png
EhCTQqw.png
wNwX43T.png

vh5Wqma.png

image0.png

Tgarbo

it was pretty fun, had its downsides too but overall lots of action

i got lots of kills at the start while multi-logged maging on sparze and viper, after that i got little to no kills but died a fuck ton/

lol @ getting lil cards to spam "VR CLOSED SV" that shit made me chuckle

Mike-Cera
2 minutes ago, Tgarbo said:

it was pretty fun, had its downsides too but overall lots of action

i got lots of kills at the start while multi-logged maging on sparze and viper, after that i got little to no kills but died a fuck ton/

lol @ getting lil cards to spam "VR CLOSED SV" that shit made me chuckle

lol Cards knows whats up :P

I wonder how many times A1v1 died. We camped all 3 accounts he came on for the whole fight lol wonder who called when I'm not there. Violenter's time to shine!