Dark_Invoker

RS Attempt #3?

Dark_Invoker

What is your in-game name/irl name?
- Marko

What is your age?

What timezone are you in?
- AEST

Do you have any previous clanning history? If so, tell us about it.

> Wrath of Guthix - Some shitty RSB clan lead by X J X some faggot who dragonboated semi-professionally and thought he was king shit. Clan died never had more than 3 members over lvl 126

> ClanDestine - Can't remember if it was Sarge Alex (lolol) or Da Trixsta who recruited me whilst I was at moss giants. Was clanless at the time and loved to PK so decided to join. Met some hectic people like Adrian47 and Xsepirothxx, eventually the clan closed.

> Torment - Xsep created Torment, was in it for about 2 years, we were going extremely well until the update screwed us over and almost everyone quit.

> Exodus - Started Exodus because Torment died and some clanners wanted to continue. I was leader for about 3/4 years+? 

*Eventually closed as my parents kept taking my Modem for skipping school to play Runescape and it was unsustainable going to Internet cafes at like 7AM. Basically had to quit the game and most of the other ranks weren't going to keep the clan open. I gave leader to the only person I was 100% confident that would keep the clan alive, unfortunately she was also semi-retarded and the clan eventually fell its slow and painful death.

Much love to all my non-retarded X ranks and members (even the semi-retarded <3)

OSRS

> Exodus v2 / Ronin - Came back for a few months, game was pretty terrible so we merged with Ronin, gave TR some action and then F2P PKing died and Ronin officials were retarded (mainly Robin, they had some chill members / ranks) so I quit the game again. (1 year~ ago)

How did you find out about VR?
- Always known about VR since I started clanning. Would probably the oldest clan in RS by now?

(Fun fact) A tonne of X Exodus members joined you guys after we had X Syndicate mass join us, then leave (Warwager, Datin88, Arma150, Lukas1200 & D2Master etc.) and shortly after you guys were #1 for a while and invented the 60 man sniper unit (lolol). Good times...

Do you plan on joining VR?
- Yes

Tell us about yourself
- I have a lot of free time as I work from home on the computer. 

Have another Aussie mate who's in VR and told me to join. Only thing I like to do in this game is PK, I used to love F2P (R.I.P) but obviously it's P2P focused now so keen to see what the game is like.

Elrond140

"(...) Ronin officials were retarded (...)" i-

hey gl

Sparze

App on discord we don't do forum apps anymore bud

Mike-Cera

Welcome back to RS lol

Dark_Invoker
13 hours ago, Elrond140 said:

"(...) Ronin officials were retarded (...)" i-

hey gl

lol not u my friend. robin etc.