bvg

BvG

bvg

What is your in-game name/irl name?
- BvG is my alias, ingame name "Olympiss"

What is your age?

What timezone are you in?
- EST

Do you have any previous clanning history? If so, tell us about it.
- All pure clanning. PRE EOC: Exiled Force, Enemy, Corrupt Pures, Activation - OLDSCHOOL RS: Olympus - Founder/Leader , Phoenix - Warlord/Leader, Rage, Corrupt Pures, Eruption of Pures, Supremacy.

How did you find out about VR?
- When Olympus and VR used to be friends, I tagged along for a few weeks in the large F2P VR vs ROT fights on a spare.

Do you plan on joining VR?
- Possibly, the clan looks like something I would be interested in, but I'm not 100% yet if it is or when my account will be ready. I've recently transitioned from pure to main - I've yet to unlock everything and my defence and prayer need work. I don't play as much as I used to, and I'm looking for a laid back clan that I can PK with during my spare time that won't be too strict on time commitment but also understands what they're doing.

image.png.f5112ee49b8fb3d297d2b0746a8e4ee3.png

Tell us about yourself
-  I'm 23 years old and I'm a senior in University. I've been playing Runescape since early 2007 and have been pure clanning since 2009. Not exactly sure what I want out of the game right now, but I've found myself once again playing, so here we are.

Edited by bvg

Mike-Cera

The biggest thing to join VR is a referral. You don't know anyone here. If you're looking to join, stick around in Clan Chat/Discord and get to know people over the next couple of weeks.

Tristin
1 hour ago, Mike-Cera said:

The biggest thing to join VR is a referral. You don't know anyone here. If you're looking to join, stick around in Clan Chat/Discord and get to know people over the next couple of weeks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this