Jokuyurt

#1 alcoholic

Jokuyurt

What is your in-game name/irl name?
- siskolisko/Nicky

What is your age?

What timezone are you in?
- GMT +2

Do you have any previous clanning history? If so, tell us about it.
-

Some random teams around 2009-2012

Team Lettuce 2014-2015 Captain - Joined TL for some RS3 Legacy warring, closed.

Team Revolt 2015-Ending Leader - We created a RS3 Legacy team with top quality warrers when TL closed and tried to reopen couple times on osrs but ended up closing in early 2018.

Clan Europe 2015-2018 Advisor - Joined CE after TL closed for some RS3 legacy warring too. Got kicked for crashing The Risings closing fight. (didnt break the clan rules)

Crazed Pkers 2015-Present Retired Warlord - Joined CP when CE started being more inactive on RS3 and moved to osrs. No action on RS3 and im inactive so wouldnt rly count this here.

New Bloods 2016-2016 Member - Joined NB for osrs action because i was low lvl and CE moved to osrs. Left for Fools.

Fools 2016-2017 Senior - Joined Fools after i left NB because i was in the community for almost 6 months before that. Got kicked for being too inactive to get new requirements and later on banned for being propagandist against them on zybez.

Elusive 2017-Ending Member - Joined Elusive for more cwa action. team closed.

Downfall 2017-Ending Member - Joined Downfall for action while Fools was on summer break. clan closed.

Impact 2017-2017 Member - Same reason. Had to leave when Fools came back from summer break.

The Rising 2017-2018 Templar - Had like 1 month break of clans after getting kicked from Fools and then joined TR because i knew like everyone in TR. Left because of disagreements with the leadership.

Team Trinity 2018-Present Member - Joined TT for cool community and some weekly wars. nowadays its a pvm community.

Wild Might 2018-2018 Member - Joined this finnish country clan right after TR closed to get some more calling time and for a cool community. Left because of disagreements with the leadership.

Renegades 2018-Ending Hero - Joined RNG when they reopened because i got to reunite with my downfall mates. Loved the community and gave 110% every fight and event, got promoted to Hero (highest member rank chosen by officials). Sadly closed.

Team Alpha 2018-2018 Member - Joined TA for cwa action but got removed for inactivity due to being in too many cwa teams at the same time.

Seals 2018-Ending Member - Joined for cwa fun. Team sadly closed.

Cutthroat 2019-2019 Member - Took a lil break from clanning and decided to try out Cutthroat. Liked the community but sadly got kicked for being in a rsb team related to the rivalry clan.

How did you find out about VR?
- LONG time ago cwa and youtube vids

Do you plan on joining VR?
- going day by day, will see what ill end up doing.

Tell us about yourself
- 18 yrs old alcoholic from finland, loves drinking, loves women, drinking, drinking and uhh drinking. Club is my favorite place to go. I like ice hockey. Im a professional runescape Esports player but been in a vacation type of shape for the last month or two! however i ended up getting pretty far in the 1v1s at the last dmmt even tho i went solo! gz me. 

Edited by Jokuyurt

Mike-Cera

You don't P2P, idk what you're talking about DMMT lol, they never released a F2P deadman.

G E O I D E
12 hours ago, Skimer40 said:

Evizu is laughing at the title 

Mav
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:40 PM, Jokuyurt said:

Do you have any previous clanning history? If so, tell us about it.
-

Teams: | Revolt Leader (15 - Ending) | Clan Europe Advisor (15 - 18) | Elusive Member (17 - Ending) | Team Trinity Member (18 - Present) | Martians King Martian (18 - Ending) | Team Alpha Member (18) | Seals Member (18 - Ending) |

Clans: | Team Lettuce Captain (14 - 15) | Crazed Pkers Retired Warlord (16 - Present) | New Blood Mentor (16) | Future of Old Style Senior (16 - 17) | Downfall Member (17 - Ending) | Impact Member (17 - Ending) | The Rising Templar (17 - 18) | Wild Might Member (18) | Renegades Hero (18 - Ending) | Cutthroat Member (19) |

legit told us nothing about your history other than the clans u were in. be more descriptive on why u left/were kicked ect

Jokuyurt
3 hours ago, Mav said:

legit told us nothing about your history other than the clans u were in. be more descriptive on why u left/were kicked ect

Some random teams around 2009-2012

Team Lettuce 2014-2015 Captain - Joined TL for some RS3 Legacy warring, closed.

Team Revolt 2015-Ending Leader - We created a RS3 Legacy team with top quality warrers when TL closed and tried to reopen couple times on osrs but ended up closing in early 2018.

Clan Europe 2015-2018 Advisor - Joined CE after TL closed for some RS3 legacy warring too. Got kicked for crashing The Risings closing fight. (didnt break the clan rules)

Crazed Pkers 2015-Present Retired Warlord - Joined CP when CE started being more inactive on RS3 and moved to osrs. No action on RS3 and im inactive so wouldnt rly count this here.

New Bloods 2016-2016 Member - Joined NB for osrs action because i was low lvl and CE moved to osrs. Left for Fools.

Fools 2016-2017 Senior - Joined Fools after i left NB because i was in the community for almost 6 months before that. Got kicked for being too inactive to get new requirements and later on banned for being propagandist against them on zybez.

Elusive 2017-Ending Member - Joined Elusive for more cwa action. team closed.

Downfall 2017-Ending Member - Joined Downfall for action while Fools was on summer break. clan closed.

Impact 2017-2017 Member - Same reason. Had to leave when Fools came back from summer break.

The Rising 2017-2018 Templar - Had like 1 month break of clans after getting kicked from Fools and then joined TR because i knew like everyone in TR. Left because of disagreements with the leadership.

Team Trinity 2018-Present Member - Joined TT for cool community and some weekly wars. nowadays its a pvm community.

Wild Might 2018-2018 Member - Joined this finnish country clan right after TR closed to get some more calling time and for a cool community. Left because of disagreements with the leadership.

Renegades 2018-Ending Hero - Joined RNG when they reopened because i got to reunite with my downfall mates. Loved the community and gave 110% every fight and event, got promoted to Hero (highest member rank chosen by officials). Sadly closed.

Team Alpha 2018-2018 Member - Joined TA for cwa action but got removed for inactivity due to being in too many cwa teams at the same time.

Seals 2018-Ending Member - Joined for cwa fun. Team sadly closed.

Cutthroat 2019-2019 Member - Took a lil break from clanning and decided to try out Cutthroat. Liked the community but sadly got kicked for being in a rsb team related to the rivalry clan.

Sorry for updating this late!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.