Tocksick
Sign in to follow this  
Agn75

Top 3 callers

Rj Deathlord

Kev

Arma

Kaochinx27

D2master12 comes close also he was so clear calm and relxaed use to transition through snipers for days. 

Neszojjabe

for real i cant name only 3, we had like 20 to list on #1 place

• Like 1

SHAK

Kev, Arma, Blazer, Mike, Kao, Empire mind, and the list goes on.. u choose..

K 0 S T A

lukas1400

cody

arma150

Agn75
2 hours ago, K 0 S T A said:

lukas1400

cody

arma150

Sup bro! Long time no see

Mike-Cera
On 5/9/2020 at 1:08 AM, Kaochinx27 said:

My favorite caller was Blazer, he is the only person I ever voluntarily took a back seat too when he was speaking.  Just a shame he wouldnt call in f2p were calling actually matter most. Otherwise you all would be praising him as the best to ever do it.

And in todays game I think David is our best. Doesnt choke, doesnt tunnel. Not afraid to drop piles + knows when to drop it. VR wouldnt be as good as they are today if he decided to retire.

People have always said VR had the best callers and it simply came down to one simple fact, VR played to have fun. Every other clan was out to score cheap wins to propaganda for future recruits. VR would mass 35 people quick and go rush a clan with 80+ knowing we would have people coming online. Win/lose who the fuck cares. Fight till theres no one left on the field and enjoy the game for what it is/was. Todays game comes down to clans only fighting when they think they have a number advantage, or a 30 minute timed cap fight planned ahead of time - just in case they are getting shit on, they have predetermined reason to end. The game has no competition. No one wants to be the best, no one wants to fight for the sake of fighting. Its cheap win attempt after cheap win attempt. This is the only thing that separates VR from the rest of the game- we literally dont give a single fuck if we get cleared. If you are out, and we are out, we are going to fight you. If we lose - we lose. If we win, then you fucking suck and should close your clan and join VR. Like 420/TR/CT remake ( idk their name ) and all the other half ass med size clans who pull 15 people and exist for no reason at all.

Thanks for playing the game for fun VR and making this gaming experience the best across any platform/mmo Ive ever played.

^

Rangel_
On 5/11/2020 at 7:17 PM, K 0 S T A said:

lukas1400

cody

arma150

lol bro Lukas1400 ive first  heard his calls my first time i joined vr (2011) , HE USED TO BE VERY FEROCIOUS !!!! , wonder how is him on real life.

damm good names around.,

lost spirit8

Blazer and Kev shine to me simply from the hilarious bullshit we'd spam when they called, but I can't rank anyone because there's too many good callers to choose from

Justin

The best callers I’ve fought for

- Kao

- Mike Cera

- Arma

- Silverthug

- D156

- Kev

- David 

- Taytay69187 (Bl4ckn1ght) of Rune Raiders

- D2master

Danz
On 5/9/2020 at 6:08 AM, Kaochinx27 said:

My favorite caller was Blazer, he is the only person I ever voluntarily took a back seat too when he was speaking.  Just a shame he wouldnt call in f2p were calling actually matter most. Otherwise you all would be praising him as the best to ever do it.

And in todays game I think David is our best. Doesnt choke, doesnt tunnel. Not afraid to drop piles + knows when to drop it. VR wouldnt be as good as they are today if he decided to retire.

People have always said VR had the best callers and it simply came down to one simple fact, VR played to have fun. Every other clan was out to score cheap wins to propaganda for future recruits. VR would mass 35 people quick and go rush a clan with 80+ knowing we would have people coming online. Win/lose who the fuck cares. Fight till theres no one left on the field and enjoy the game for what it is/was. Todays game comes down to clans only fighting when they think they have a number advantage, or a 30 minute timed cap fight planned ahead of time - just in case they are getting shit on, they have predetermined reason to end. The game has no competition. No one wants to be the best, no one wants to fight for the sake of fighting. Its cheap win attempt after cheap win attempt. This is the only thing that separates VR from the rest of the game- we literally dont give a single fuck if we get cleared. If you are out, and we are out, we are going to fight you. If we lose - we lose. If we win, then you fucking suck and should close your clan and join VR. Like 420/TR/CT remake ( idk their name ) and all the other half ass med size clans who pull 15 people and exist for no reason at all.

Thanks for playing the game for fun VR and making this gaming experience the best across any platform/mmo Ive ever played.

Bro this is probably the sickest post I've seen in a while. Respect for the facts

Huge

I haven't done much F2P, so this is just overall some calls who I think are great :)

Mike Cera - Consistently consistent

Arma150 - Nice guy! 

Jd - back in his prime days of Inflicted / No Remorse

Navid - very good

David - very good

Forumx - I recall him being good

And someone just reminded me of Cody - who i believe was Infinite Lurers/untamed/vr too! :)

Also....just started pking with Team Terror too led by Sup Gl, who stays calm when it's like 5 versus 15 and manages to transition very swiftly to clear the enemies. He's a great caller too!

On 5/9/2020 at 6:08 AM, Kaochinx27 said:

Oh snap!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this