Violent Resolution's Sunday Deleting AC/DR - Sept 13

Sparze

9kFNfyZ.gif

Oc02YYv.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/OSRS_VR
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/OSRS_VR
VR Discord: https://discord.me/OSRS_VR

With our Pie in AC giving us intel that Ac has a preped Pk for sunday we decided to roll the lads out on sunday to give AC the beating that they have been asking for past week. With their mass recruiting randoms into Discord thinking they can take on VR they started massing at 50 ports.  Soon as they got enough numbers in game we logged in to gwass their mass out. After standing in a massive DD south of portals half their members got deleted soon AC scattered like rats trying to save their mystic.  After raping AC we asked DR for a fight, from the start it was in our favor as they had no one in game. After hour of beating they decided to ask AC to mass up to bail them out, Expected nothing less from ex CT rejects.  

#Pray for Divinity who was kicked by Sp33dy from AC from PIE Paranoia 

AC Voice leaks coming soon its very cringe to listen to but still.

unknown.png

fa3a9530ceb055804b7366fe892e903f.png

57cc2c8e5b7dbae2f6d7dbdcd631e6c8.png

db3e63b0505f8cad881ffcbfdb21f7cb.png  Kill_LG_killed_PD_2020-09-13_22-04-06.pn unknown.png 

7ff97f19ffe0a178b792ca7d0474dffa.png

33a1a42c64c4a61f00abe487ee9c91e3.png 

3f76296df20af9adc38513ec846d9f29.png

97ff431a9c5d48327e53852bf4c40981.png

Embarrassing performance especially from DR. Kinda sad they got cleared and called AC just for them both to end up being cleared! Looks like we win again

Mike-Cera

DR video up soon from Glonk. Their propaganda is funny as fuck saying they farmed us lol they had like 20 something to our 30+. I died once cuz I dced on mobile. Mobile and still fucked them..

Good job today guys. Did work. 

RJ apparently set up with DR but no cap was agreed on. DR assumed we’d go for 30 and stop but we continued so they called AC to help bail them out cuz we weren’t gonna end. Then soon as AC hear we went hunting for them after the DR fight they ended their trip lol fucking pussies

Rj Deathlord
8 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

DR video up soon from Glonk. Their propaganda is funny as fuck saying they farmed us lol they had like 20 something to our 30+. I died once cuz I dced on mobile. Mobile and still fucked them..

Good job today guys. Did work. 

RJ apparently set up with DR but no cap was agreed on. DR assumed we’d go for 30 and stop but we continued so they called AC to help bail them out cuz we weren’t gonna end. Then soon as AC hear we went hunting for them after the DR fight they ended their trip lol fucking pussies

IF DR were farming us why did they try take ending and call AC? solid logic.

Frost shield wanted to end as he died 14 times in 30 mins :D

lost spirit8

Ct v2 + ac cleared. Will Christy come back? Did sp33dy buy another ags yet? Ct v2 & ac merge in the possible future? We'll all find out on the next dragon ball z!