Top 10 clans of all time.

Ando

Just a fun topic, it’s very hard to say who was the best of all time with very little to compare them with. This post isn’t just about each clan at their peaks it’s about how they held themselves after their power burst and what went on therefore after.

Heres mine:

1. Violent Resolution - After a big depression in 2006/2007 VR has a unprecedented rise to power fights included toppling The titans for number 1 spot to beating RSD to retain that spot in a fight that lasted almost 24 hours.

2. Damage Incorporated - although their peak was very early on in the life of clan world they still managed to maintain a top 5 position throughout the majority of their life open that’s why this spot goes to them. 

3. Runescape Dynasty: Floating round the top 5 for their majority of their clan life, had brilliant snipers and tanks and a formidable pile, reason for being place below DI was because numbers was never their strong point.

4. Divine Forces - Held number 1 for a number of months during the slump of corruption, when Dark Slayers died they had a big rise to power but eventually that slipped through their fingers opening the door to the likes of the Titans. 

5. Echo of Silence - would fight anyone even they was out numbered and outgunned, having the biggest balls on runescape gets you 5th spot.

6. The titans - In their peak they was a fantastic clan to fight and have a rivalry with I can honesty say if it wasn’t for VR’s hate for TT we wouldn’t of accomplished what we did, pains me to put these in the top 10 but it is well deserved, shame they closed could of done with some free rune sets. 

7. Corruption - Was a force in their peak but sadly got too big for their boots and had to be knocked down a peg or two by VR and DF, if their leadership took a different path they may of held their power for longer.

8. Reign of terror - the fact I haven’t been back long enough to see you in action, 15 man 1 iteming crash trips doesn’t make you look strong so I’m just placing you here due to hearsay.

9. Eternal honour - enjoyed fighting this clan on a regular basis, shame you closed so early into the clan world.

10. Dark Slayer - although they was a unstoppable force the clan world evolved and left DS behind, I do feel with the birth of teamspeak these would of been lost if they did decide to stay open. But what a force they was 2005-2006!

Honourable mentions:

Solace - great organisation but sadly not on par with the above peaks 

TRWF - if bed time wasn’t so early you would of been terrifying enemy indeed.

The rising - didn’t really stop rising, shame again so much gmt base its very hard to rank with with the all rounders above

FOOLs / Northern Gods - was always massively outnumbered when we fought these guys due to time zones but always gave a great fight.

Gladz / Tmrd / CL / The neggas clan all honourable mentions 

Feel free to post you’re, it’s just a opinion, opinions cannot be wrong.

Ando

1. VR - No clan has reached the heights of VR. We took on the clan world and won on many occasions. We were the center of everything for 12 of the last 15 years. The clan everyone has wanted to beat. Nobody matches our achievements and no clan has ever been strong enough to do what VR has done.

2. DF - The one clan older than VR by a year. They have a strong community and like VR they have competed at the top level for such a long time. They have proven that they can't be beaten off the game and their history/achievements are only bettered by VR.

3. RSD - A very strong clan for many years. I believe they surpassed DI in terms of their achievements. 

4. DI - At one time the best clan in the game, but it was at a time when they had all the highest levels. They did set the standard but once everyone else caught up, DI were brought down. DS obviously bested them in the end with their returning/levels and DI were never the same again, however their remakes show that they do still command a lot of power & respect.

5. EOS - I rank them quite highly because they have had their moments and also have the longevity to match. They're still going on other games showing that their community is as strong as ever. They've beaten most clans in the top 10 list on many occasions and deserve their spot here. Although they were up and down in power, they always remained a super active PKing clan and didn't back down from anyone.

6. Corr - They were strong for a good few years and were up there challenging the best of them. I can remember Corr being #1 for something like 60 days. They were very arrogant and started beef with VR, eventually leading to their downfall.

7. Titans - Had their moment at the top and decided to fuck with VR as well. They were taken down very easily by us. Didn't last long at a high level but still have a long history as a clan.

8. DS - At their peak they took down DI which was a major achievement. They ruled the wildy after that, by anti-crashing and whatnot, but they never really lasted. They aren't that memorable when it comes to it the clans above surpassed the achievements of DS. DS members joining DF was probably the biggest impact they had next to outreturning DI.

9. EH - I don't really even like to put them here and the bunch of clans listed at 10+ could easily replace them. They had 1 fight a week where they put all their efforts in to outreturn their opponent and they had decent numbers. Not much notable achievements and soon died out.

10. TR/Fools/TRWF/Gladz/BK/Sol/ZF/SE etc. Some good clans here but they never lasted. Could pull big numbers and have the odd good scrap. 

Excluded: Teams & P2P clans like AG/AF/FF. Had their moments but can't really be classed as the same level as the clans rated above.

Rod are also excluded as their primary tactic is ddosing. Hitting your opponents offline doesn't really allow anyone to measure if you're good or if the clan you're fighting doesn't have internet/communications etc. The list above is purely on runescape power and achievements.

1. VR - No clan has reached the heights of VR. We took on the clan world and won on many occasions. We were the center of everything for 12 of the last 15 years. The clan everyone has wanted to beat. Nobody matches our achievements and no clan has ever been strong enough to do what VR has done.

2. DF - The one clan older than VR by a year. They have a strong community and like VR they have competed at the top level for such a long time. They have proven that they can't be beaten off the game and their history/achievements are only bettered by VR.

These 2. Rest don't matter cuz they are dead.

• Like 1

Just now, SHAK said:

good point well made 

1 minute ago, SHAK said:

Thats kind of true lmfao

Runearquero

for me #1 VR and I am happy that I was there when cor, tt, sol died

other than that, you probably don't know HA history, after we merged 2 small BR-PT clans Rising Army and Hell Soldiers we created Hell Army, after a month or so we suffered a mass leave because one of the guys didn't get the rank he wanted and he took a good part of the clan with him to MMA, after that we suffered for months with events pulling 10 to 15 people and trying to make recruit events and fun events, youtube content that could bring people to us, while being massacrated on the brazilian scene, we didn't close even though we should, we lowered our requirements and started from the rock bottom, numbers started rising, couple months later we started pulling 30+, even though we had a average level of 100ish we would still have good fights, once we started hitting 40 pull we revived our junior clan which would be really important to us, since we could focus on quality other than quantity and start playing for the top 6 BR-PT, almost 2 years later we were on our prime, pulling 60+ people every week, many 80+ pulls. a 100 man pull on a 2 week prep, we were consolidated on the top 2 with TCL, having almost killed WL on a crash war and by far demolished MMA and LG who would need to fight together to have a chance to fight us, I am really proud of what we built and since I never left during the crisis, I was there when we had 15 and I was there when we had 100, HA has the most amazing history in my opinion <3

• Like 1

Rj Deathlord

#1 VR - may be bias but lets be honest no clan has ever touche what we did in f2p or come close ridic how many enemys we had that are now all dead.

#2 RSD - they were the only genuine competition in a 1v1 if we're honest. 

#3 DF - Always been consinstantly good (apart from when they allied with rot

#4 TT - They were ok i guess

#5 FOOLS - good in p2p / f2p / dmm, fair play.

#6 DI - Guess they were ok

#7 EOS - always willing to fight to be fair to them

#8 Corruption - pretty dog but yeah

#9 EH - ok

#10 ROT - garbage clan in game, probs only make the list as you ddosed your way through the clan world, rats. 

3 hours ago, Runearquero said:

for me #1 VR and I am happy that I was there when cor, tt, sol died

other than that, you probably don't know HA history, after we merged 2 small BR-PT clans Rising Army and Hell Soldiers we created Hell Army, after a month or so we suffered a mass leave because one of the guys didn't get the rank he wanted and he took a good part of the clan with him to MMA, after that we suffered for months with events pulling 10 to 15 people and trying to make recruit events and fun events, youtube content that could bring people to us, while being massacrated on the brazilian scene, we didn't close even though we should, we lowered our requirements and started from the rock bottom, numbers started rising, couple months later we started pulling 30+, even though we had a average level of 100ish we would still have good fights, once we started hitting 40 pull we revived our junior clan which would be really important to us, since we could focus on quality other than quantity and start playing for the top 6 BR-PT, almost 2 years later we were on our prime, pulling 60+ people every week, many 80+ pulls. a 100 man pull on a 2 week prep, we were consolidated on the top 2 with TCL, having almost killed WL on a crash war and by far demolished MMA and LG who would need to fight together to have a chance to fight us, I am really proud of what we built and since I never left during the crisis, I was there when we had 15 and I was there when we had 100, HA has the most amazing history in my opinion ❤️

I imagine the BR/PT clans are often overlooked but I'm sure there is a deep history there. The scene has always been very strong and that wouldn't be the case if the clans and communities were weak.

#1 Noobs incorporated undisputed best clan to ever exist, we fought every clan 1v10. Forced every clan to get an anti crash just so they can 1v3 us. (We would still win) Miss my dad Saddam so much.

#2 is Vr they were alright but us chads in NI always destroyed them. 

#3 is Eos, best Albion online clan to ever exist.

#4 is Sol best clan to ever exist cyan:Sol

#4. is RSD for a bunch of 60 year old men the clans performance was alright. Most of them must of been retired living on pention to return for as long as they did.

#6 is Titans because they were always iigh not good but iigh

#7 is prolly corruption quality was really low (steve is a prime example of that) and usually a clan to just quickly stomp when you're bored.

#8 is DI just because of the legacy behind the clan. I put them so low on this list because the DI remake(tempest) is complete dogshit and really should go back into retirement.

#9 is DK, derek was my nigga and if I were to join DK i felt i would be safe since it was a african american safe clan

#10 is Rot because of their ddosing tactics. Very innovative 

Mike-Cera

Top 6 Overall All Time - Based on achievements, strength both F2P and P2P

ROT - proven F2P and P2P numbers and strength over the years. Had an advantage when F2P died as their main focus at the time was P2P already and didn’t really have to adapt. 

RSD - F2P and P2P strength at their time, had numbers and some top achievements on both aspects of the game over the years. Balance of both aspects of the game outweighs clans like DS/DI who had one or the other while RSD always managed to be #1 or #2 for either while DS / DI would drop to #3 in F2P/P2P. 

VR - F2P achievements outweighs anything on the list but P2P aspect never boomed. Adapted well when moving over from F2P but never had the large numbers and large scale fights in P2P like others in their time 

DI - like RSD did well on both aspect of the game, although holding P2P #1 for quite some time but, F2P achievements do not beat any above.

DS - opposite of DI holding F2P #1 for longest time but P2P wasn’t anything special at the time other than numbers 

DF - much like VR, adapted well considering focus was mainly F2P but achievements and overall in both F2P and P2P over the years was always few down and never on top. 

————————

Gladz?? Maybe - did well in F2P and I believe attempted P2P with the alliance in larger scale fights vs DI RSD DS over the years

FOOLS - like Gladz believe did both and did well over the years

————-

anything else would basically either do F2P or P2P only and really not adapt to both aspect of the game to create overall achievement 

Neszojjabe

If we base on all time then,

#1 VR - no question about it

#2 DF - other clan that still alive from the 'start" and achieved great things, atm I would have to rank them above us but on all time its VR #1

#3 RSD - fuckers and their outlast game was so annoying, but they had good times stronk gameplays

#4 EOS - they werent the best, they were top1 for only a summer in 2009 if im correct but I always liked them and their mentality

#5 DI - historical clan of rs, used to be a powerhouse sadly they felt apart

#6 Corruption - had the numbers for a while, and been able to give us some good action, remember losing to them on our 3 years old pk trip, they deserve that 6th spot in my list

#7 Solace - they wasnt an existing thing for a long time, but they had like the best origanisation ingame ever ngl

#8 The Titans - TT ON A BOAT LOL

#9 Dark Slayers - idk much about them but they are legendary

#10 RoT - only thing i gotta list them is because they giving action to clan world, sadly most of the time its all about ddos,propaganda,doxing, cant wait to close them again.

4 minutes ago, Mike-Cera said:

Top 6 Overall All Time - Based on achievements, strength both F2P and P2P

ROT - proven F2P and P2P numbers and strength over the years. Had an advantage when F2P died as their main focus at the time was P2P already and didn’t really have to adapt. 

RSD - F2P and P2P strength at their time, had numbers and some top achievements on both aspects of the game over the years. Balance of both aspects of the game outweighs clans like DS/DI who had one or the other while RSD always managed to be #1 or #2 for either while DS / DI would drop to #3 in F2P/P2P. 

VR - F2P achievements outweighs anything on the list but P2P aspect never boomed. Adapted well when moving over from F2P but never had the large numbers and large scale fights in P2P like others in their time 

DI - like RSD did well on both aspect of the game, although holding P2P #1 for quite some time but, F2P achievements do not beat any above.

DF - much like VR, adapted well considering focus was mainly F2P but achievements and overall in both F2P and P2P over the years was always few down and never on top. 

DS - opposite of DI holding F2P #1 for longest time but P2P wasn’t anything special at the time other than numbers 

Gladz?? Maybe - did well in F2P and I believe attempted P2P with the alliance in larger scale fights vs DI RSD DS over the years

anything else would basically either do F2P or P2P only and really not adapt to both aspect of the game to create overall achievement 

if rod had any advantage then why did they need to ddos everyone? :##:

3 hours ago, Evizu said:

if rod had any advantage then why did they need to ddos everyone? :##:

the advantage was killing f2p by ddosing everyone and making them come to p2p 

Just now, Glonk said:

the advantage was killing f2p by ddosing everyone and making them come to p2p 

and then pull 20 to a week prep to one item for 1 death

• 2 months later...