Therapy anyone?

Evizu

10 minutes ago, seth said:

Isn't BV1 the guy who went on to make a whole bunch of ddos websites and shit? If so that's sorta ironic

Probably people are quick to erase their memory’s of all the bullshit they did lol

Rj Deathlord
2 hours ago, seth said:

tldr: but yes, he sold a RAT/Ddos product that became popular and got arrested for it.

23.png

Anyone reckon this actually happened? 

2 hours ago, seth said:

tldr: but yes, he sold a RAT/Ddos product that became popular and got arrested for it.

23.png

Damn that is a heavy price to pay. That guy sounds like a real piece of work. I have little sympathy for these people that thought they were untouchable with their online criminality. I know of a good few others who should've gotten the same.

He has a right cheek to call anyone in VR out when we have only been trying to enjoy playing a game.

13 minutes ago, Rj Deathlord said:

I don't see why anyone would make it up. I mean it doesn't make him sound good in any way. 

Jail time
Criminal record

The Master Chief
25 minutes ago, Rj Deathlord said:

Yeh way too specific/detailed to be made up.

10 minutes ago, Zak_45 said:

Yeh way too specific/detailed to be made up.

The maddest thing is why did they need to surround the house with assault rifles lmfao they were arresting a nerd not a cartel member

The Master Chief
6 minutes ago, Evizu said:

The maddest thing is why did they need to surround the house with assault rifles lmfao they were arresting a nerd not a cartel member

Muricah?