Sparze

9kFNfyZ.gif

Oc02YYv.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: 
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/OSRS_VR
VR Discord: http://discord.me/osrsvr

PS44B.png

Got the men on tonight looking for some action. After finding few small men teams at gds we ran into EZ. EZ actually put up a good fight for a while. After about 10 minutes of fighting, SV was called to help and we moved to alter.

Alter we heard RS Generals were out with a few. We set up to hit them as they were pking and training prayer. As we rushed, Team America rushed just before us and we managed to get both clans in a juicy clump inside alter. As everything spread we finished our single piles and took over inside alter to claim the victory.

At this point we moved to vetion. After hopping around Vetion, we ran into PD who had around 20 to our 15. After few minutes we gained up to 20 on ts and started stream rolling this racoons all over the map having them cleared completely at one point. We waited for them as they returned from Corp. This time they had members returning in racoon hides and random event gear, calling latinos to ags spec tele us from the south and med levels to aid them even tho they already outnumbered us? After a solid 30 minutes of fighting, pd gear was laughable so we called it a night. 

3741c35e48e05fe8a21c26ec305039c1.png

UwYXkM7.png

6bEEUOS.png

OpenOSRS_7b9OGeveXR.png?width=831&height

6bEEUOS.png

8EiCCXe.png

e73f385ae474cb93715539388742430d-png.jpga740aa88ddec5ca59081a50ac9a7b0ba-png.jpgpjy2cZe.png?width=227&height=504419deff15ebc4e383626100037680472-png.jpg

• @Sparze featured this topic

Was pretty much dicking my wife during the event, her high ass just got on top of me and i was like oh shit don't let me die, so she said keep on clicking for vr i said yesaaah. 

gg

Just now, Tocksick said:

Imagine being so broken you call vennies to help 🤣🤣🤣🤣 VR wins again

1 minute ago, Rich_Boy said:

Was pretty much dicking my wife during the event, her high ass just got on top of me and i was like oh shit don't let me die, so she said keep on clicking for vr i said yesaaah. 

gg

• @Mike-Cera changed the title to VIOLENT RESOLUTION'S TUESDAY - EZ, RsG/America, PD