Leader of VR for 1 day

Agn75

One day ? anything i do they ruin next day so probably just abuse kids discord make them victims/kick/ban and all that stuff hehehe

If things would stay how i changed i would make af/rev members to decide us or them.

If I was leader for one day....

I would probably get rid of the legend rank, and give a select few who I felt would benefit the clan a modertor / mentor title, I would make applications strictly on forums only, also making a minimum post count per week (wouldn’t be much maybe like 10 posts per week or so), I Would promote a couple more ranks from then American time zone to help boost war efforts in that time zone, I would set strict rules in place for planned fights (sign ups mandatory, set rules, if you don’t turn up after saying yes questions would be asked and disciplinary actions would be taken). Set up a time table which changes on a weekly basis every monday, so our older members can plan their week not so much around VR but plan VR around their lives, is make it mandatory to have a runescape twitter and I would Also want a mandatory sign up for clients aswell (make people post the picture of their clients with the correct plugins).

some of the things I posted we do already I would just tweak the format we do them in. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Ando said:

If I was leader for one day....

I would probably get rid of the legend rank, and give a select few who I felt would benefit the clan a modertor / mentor title, I would make applications strictly on forums only, also making a minimum post count per week (wouldn’t be much maybe like 10 posts per week or so), I Would promote a couple more ranks from then American time zone to help boost war efforts in that time zone, I would set strict rules in place for planned fights (sign ups mandatory, set rules, if you don’t turn up after saying yes questions would be asked and disciplinary actions would be taken). Set up a time table which changes on a weekly basis every monday, so our older members can plan their week not so much around VR but plan VR around their lives, is make it mandatory to have a runescape twitter and I would Also want a mandatory sign up for clients aswell (make people post the picture of their clients with the correct plugins).

some of the things I posted we do already I would just tweak the format we do them in. 

This is the mastermind we dont deserve

I would create a list of VR members with 90 prayer or below and have a mandatory donation of 1% of our members RuneScape banks valued above 100m to purchase superior dragon bones for members on that list. All of VR would be 126 BABY 

• Like 1
  • wtf 1

6 minutes ago, Justin said:

I would create a list of VR members with 90 prayer or below and have a mandatory donation of 1% of our members RuneScape banks valued above 100m to purchase superior dragon bones for members on that list. All of VR would be 126 BABY 

Actually not a bad idea l0l