VR's Sunday Cluster Fun

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat | VR Discord:

https://discordapp.com/invite/hCJ4y2R

PS44B.png

VR was approached by PH looking for a fun little reunion fight. We accepted but a few days after PH came back to us asking if we would mind switching it to a F2P cluster, inviting FSK, DI, TR and a few others. We were still interested as there hasn't been a F2P cluster in a while and the P2P cluster the other week was a good time.

We headed up hearing DI vs PH started it off and headed in. With DI having the advantage on PH, we came in targetting DI first before PH headed off to regroup and left VR vs DI alone. We fought for a while before FSK came into the fight targetting VR as well. We moved to regroup and left DI vs FSK to battle it out and came back in targetting DI once again. PH came in after regrouping and VR started off to hit PH. TR came into the fight at points but VR just switched to them quickly and set them on their way.

For the most part, VR vs PH / DI vs FSK went down with few points that VR headed off to hit DI. Fought FSK at new gate for a bit but were outnumbered and dipped quickly.

Having the lowest numbers in the cluster, we did well maintaining a pretty strong pile. Eventually as 6:30 came and our original fight being from 5:00 - 6:30 EST, we decided to fight a little longer, giving PH a final stand around gap before JaJa came in 2 v 1ing us so we called it a night.

GJ to all who attended. Numbers let us down but was still a good time.

PS44B.png

VR Starting: ~35

Peak: 41

Ending: ~33

e3uXS9u.png

PS44B.png

Pics:

5hsTkWt.png

HWE8KYv.png

yzZpatW.png

boFpxsj.png

klvUz0E.png

Yu7duqd.png

FaoJJu5.png

pl2EtkQ.png

99rpdRp.png

8nvVlP4.png

kCDdpTs.png

8301bb3a665a8d4501fcea0a28233c65.png

d6dc49a419c5c485a7147586238d1fcf.png

Was truly a pleasure! thanks VR & all clans that showed up. This event was truly amazing and we (ph) had a lot of fun as did everyone else!

Everyone pretty much enjoyed this cluster, a lot of ex-ph were surpirsed because they thought the RSC clan scene is bad/dead/crash wars only but apparently it has a lot to offer.

It was interesting to see how all clans pretty much fought each other, battles went 1vs1/2vs2/3vs2/1vs2/1vs3/1vs4 all way around, at some points we found ourselves fighting as PH vs FSK + VR and other points ph + jaja vs VR and at others Ph VS Vr VS DI and PH + VR vs DI and then Ph vs TR then back to VR then FSK so on and so forth that was unique and i am sure everyone loved it. No one came out salty EXCEPT DK LOL, who pretty much got whipped by everyone especially ph and jaja and was completely destroyed.

I was really impressed with our performance, most of our ex members had no idea that the clan world does clump fights now and this is why i wanted to say HUGE thanks to VR for taking it easy and fighting mostly OLDSCHOOL vs us (ph), regardless we adapted quickly and thank you god in heaven/lord in the sky wherever you are for giving us the strength to maintain all our pull and then to gain to the end. 

tldr:

thank you guys, it was really fun! am very proud of my ex clan and am very happy to have fought and battled you folks.. :) 

I can't really recall many clusters like this one, a big event that pops up into my mind is SE's last event as a clan before closing and cluster.. They did amazing and i think we kinda channeled them yesterday.. am just happy <3  

Edited by samer