99 runecrafting

Sparze

14 minutes ago, King Gucci said:

Doesnt want to be in vr but still hangs around with the crew.... 

Ask grack for a spare rope fag.

Im not going to waste my time in game on somethingI dont like , specially when it comes to clan that has leader that showed 0 respect or capability of handling things. 

10 minutes ago, Sparze said:

Im not going to waste my time in game on somethingI dont like , specially when it comes to clan that has leader that showed 0 respect or capability of handling things. 

I know what mike was not fair could of just haved a word with u. Might be he was just mad pissed that u as a official left cc during that fight, given the fact nowadays its near impossible to get fights. Dont need clans blacklisting us. How could u not like pking? Do u not get bored skilling 24/7? Lol

Its okay to go emo at times but just come back when u are done lol. 

liquid grack
6 minutes ago, King Gucci said:

I know what mike was not fair could of just haved a word with u. Might be he was just mad pissed that u as a official left cc during that fight, given the fact nowadays its near impossible to get fights. Dont need clans blacklisting us. How could u not like pking? Do u not get bored skilling 24/7? Lol

Its okay to go emo at times but just come back when u are done lol.