Late Night Bullying EVO - Jan 5

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

So late tonight I logged in after our PK trip earlier alone inside Revs. Of course, I find a team first world I'm in and it just so happens to be EVO. 1 v 6 i tanked south and dipped out, called the men and we went for some lootations.

Round 1 - Myself + Roger + Brett + Mav + Juri vs 6 EVO

Scouted them on their next world, Mav logged in inside the middle and lured them north through the cave into a barrage pile where they had a casualty. As the pile got unfrozen we switched to single spells and banged 2 more of them out easily. Moved to edgeville and flamed them out. Waited for their next world.

Round 2 - Myself + Roger + Brett + Mav + Juri + (Amazingnsx came in on the feast) vs 6 EVO

This time Mav logged in and tanked them while we logged in spread around them. Banged out another 2 before the rest teleported. Moved to edgeville and flamed them out again. Waited for their next world.

Round 3 - Myself + Roger + Brett + Mav + Juri + Amazingnsx  vs 6 EVO

This time we found them on the scouts as they logged into another small team. We killed 1 from the small 3 man team and 2 from EVO. Once again, moved to edge and flamed them out.

Round 4 - Myself + Roger + Brett + Mav + Juri + Amazingnsx  vs 4 EVO (2 of them rage quit the trip)

I'm not sure how they didn't learn their lesson the first 3 times but apparently they decided it was a good idea to go up even after 2 of their members rage quit the PK. We logged in on them and banged another 1 of them out before they called it a night and ended their PK trip.

Until next time. I wouldn't PK without Colton btw.

----------------------

Hit a few more worlds and fun some loot then ended. Good job to those who came.

Pics:

C7UKf1A.png

McfekPU.png

8ZSs4QR.png

g6NqdCt.png
VQdxpXD.png
ikfAFOW.png