• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Erika.

• Rich_Boy

• Glonk

• Fastnet

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had enough VR I am going through with it, I am going to fuck Divine forces mothers and all of the people that have wives, girlfriends, I will fuck them all. After JCUP when we win I will throw a party all of you in VR will be invited. To those who slander me or my friends I stand against you. I will throw a party there will be no drinks there will be no more sprites no coke there will be no salsa or chips there will be pussy. Pussy in bottles pussy in cans, my plates they will be made of pussy my cups made of pussy. At my house there is no water there is only pussy. You want to hop in the shower? You turn the hot water the cold water pussy comes out. I will throw a party all of those virgins in other clans they are NOT WELCOME. If your in VR throw me a V2R in the comments if your not part of VR throw me a V2R in the comments. If you want pussy throw me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna fuck all of these fake fucks give me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna fuck all of their girlfriends give me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna party like never before give me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna eat pussy, smoke pussy, breathe pussy and snort pussy give me a V2R in the comments. Now if you believe in me I want you to go to your kitchen grab your forks and knives and start twirling them around and scream WE ARE VR. We will rise together we will ride together we will eat pussy together. WE WILL DINE LIKE KINGS WE WILL WIN

oo i mage i

I have had enough VR I am going through with it, I am going to fuck Divine forces mothers and all of the people that have wives, girlfriends, I will fuck them all. After JCUP when we win I will throw a party all of you in VR will be invited. To those who slander me or my friends I stand against you. I will throw a party there will be no drinks there will be no more sprites no coke there will be no salsa or chips there will be pussy. Pussy in bottles pussy in cans, my plates they will be made of pussy my cups made of pussy. At my house there is no water there is only pussy. You want to hop in the shower? You turn the hot water the cold water pussy comes out. I will throw a party all of those virgins in other clans they are NOT WELCOME. If your in VR throw me a V2R in the comments if your not part of VR throw me a V2R in the comments. If you want pussy throw me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna fuck all of these fake fucks give me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna fuck all of their girlfriends give me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna party like never before give me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna eat pussy, smoke pussy, breathe pussy and snort pussy give me a V2R in the comments. Now if you believe in me I want you to go to your kitchen grab your forks and knives and start twirling them around and scream WE ARE VR. We will rise together we will ride together we will eat pussy together. WE WILL DINE LIKE KINGS WE WILL WIN

- Glonk

- Oo I Mage I

- Glonk

- RANGEL_

never liked em btw

I have had enough VR I am going through with it, I am going to fuck Divine forces mothers and all of the people that have wives, girlfriends, I will fuck them all. After JCUP when we win I will throw a party all of you in VR will be invited. To those who slander me or my friends I stand against you. I will throw a party there will be no drinks there will be no more sprites no coke there will be no salsa or chips there will be pussy. Pussy in bottles pussy in cans, my plates they will be made of pussy my cups made of pussy. At my house there is no water there is only pussy. You want to hop in the shower? You turn the hot water the cold water pussy comes out. I will throw a party all of those virgins in other clans they are NOT WELCOME. If your in VR throw me a V2R in the comments if your not part of VR throw me a V2R in the comments. If you want pussy throw me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna fuck all of these fake fucks give me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna fuck all of their girlfriends give me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna party like never before give me a V2R in the comments. If you wanna eat pussy, smoke pussy, breathe pussy and snort pussy give me a V2R in the comments. Now if you believe in me I want you to go to your kitchen grab your forks and knives and start twirling them around and scream WE ARE VR. We will rise together we will ride together we will eat pussy together. WE WILL DINE LIKE KINGS WE WILL WIN.

- Ben

• 2 weeks later...