Honest Opinion On Team Sweden

Utvisa

Robelink

They were very skilled individuals but the perception of the clan world turned against them when they decided to join ROT. Just look at how FOE reputation has gone down in just 1 week by teaming up with them too.

Evizu

Personally I don't know much about Team Sweden - because I was on a 3 year break from RS and only returned in the last 6-7 months.

Have heard both good and bad things. 

Good topic though interesting question 😄

Who the fuck is TS? That is my opinion. If they are some team in our way, fuck them. If not then I don't really care -.-. My opinion is if you don't directly impact us then IDC but if you do then I will have something to say.

• Upvote 1

Rj Deathlord

just rot minions. 

Sucked the leaders would rather give up on their own team to slave for rot.

The few fights we did have with TS they were alright but legit garbage minion clan smd

Lacrosse

Honestly can't believe they brought back Ibra, I mean he is in decent form, but why not promote some youth? 

• Like 1

Evizu
13 minutes ago, Guthix nipL said:

Honestly can't believe they brought back Ibra, I mean he is in decent form, but why not promote some youth? 

not bad 👏

• 2 weeks later...
Bolton Squad
On 3/23/2021 at 6:17 AM, Aidan said:

Who the fuck is TS? That is my opinion. If they are some team in our way, fuck them. If not then I don't really care -.-. My opinion is if you don't directly impact us then IDC but if you do then I will have something to say.

• 3 weeks later...