You get to meet 3 gmt or 3 est people. Who is it? why?

Dsla

5 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

tf did u witness faggot i at least coulda pulled a 36 year old and the old broads were totally into me

IM AWESOME

Awesome for the oldies who had her mom in attendance too!

Erika.
On 3/29/2021 at 3:50 PM, Aidan said:

Awesome for the oldies who had her mom in attendance too!

36 is not even old 😬

Mike-Cera
2 hours ago, Erika. said:

Oh. RIP

the mom was 52 apparently... they called her "the mom" i dont think it was actually their mom

11 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

the mom was 52 apparently... they called her "the mom" i dont think it was actually their mom

I guess we'll never know... For now 😂😂 but you're probably right. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Evizu - Not only my leader for how ever many years but all around good guy
@Hamada = Crazy fucker but would be nice to meet him

@Rj Deathlord- Leader/friend/ would get a good irl friend if we lived close / he wasnt whipped
@Empire Mind - Would be a fun person to hang out with. Trolls 24/7 though. but when he is serious, good guy  ...would be fun drinking with

@lost spirit8   - Good guy, sucks he isnt around anymore

@Tocksick  - Genuine guy and I have respect for him + one of the active est members.   would be fun drinking with

@Vnforever - Good guy, would be funny to be around him and his 4n self. 

@Hibrid   - Good person. Knows what he is doing all around. Hibrid is always up to something in game or irl. 

@Allu   - Didnt know what to think of him at first due to what he did before. but he seems like a good lad and would be fun drinking with

@Skimer40 - Crazy fucker/ always trolling but would be fun to meet up with him

@Dsla - 24/7 troll but good guy and would look out for ya/got your back. When he isnt trolling about stupid shit (hobo wars) 

@S-Raven  - Known for ever would meet up with him anytime (most people on this list I would ) but all around good guy. Might not know what he is really doing in p2p. but he tries

@Mav  - Also have known for ever and is a good guy. Good intentions . Was close to meeting up with him before but he had prior plans . Also would be fun to drink with but id also probably black out way before he would probably feel a buzz.. Fkin alcoholic lol jk. 

@Hex HD - Good guy, keeps it real and would be a fun time to meet up with and drink

@Sparze  - Trolls alot but good guy. Not the greatest choices in life but still keeps it real. 

@Arma150 - Would be a fun guy to be around. Especially while drinking. 

@Mike-Cera - Already have met him irl in his own country. Was a good time drank abit and he is an all around good person. Poor choice in women though who fk him up mentally

@hilmAlan - Known for awhile ,way before you joined vr. Good guy. Trolls way to much though. + the N word comes out of your mouth almost every other sentence 

Sorry if i have forgotten about anyone! I'm tired and would add you in if you quote this  message . Or if you wanna know what i think about you, you can also quote this message :) 

• Like 3

est:

sparze -  will stab him from back atleast 10 times with 

empire mind  - dumb

gmt:

ando - sounds like guy who know how to get wasted properly 

dale -  he is almost vr

• 3 weeks later...