Bent Christmas topic

Erika.

2 hours ago, Justin Slayer said:

Damn hit me feels m8

im thankful i left tempest when i did and found my way into an active VR clan. 

Im thankful for the “now extinct” bbu group, (although i never really saw myself as a bbu guy) it was there i got my fix ins for all the leaks and drama and met the wonderful personalities like @AMMASTUS @Titan @Sus @Venom @Sir Severed @NeverSober

Im thankful for the leaders @Mike-Cera and @Evizu , two quality lads who really care for VR and really know there way around these fights. Also im fairly certain u m8s took a chance on me after all that wonderful stuff happened***

Im thankful for people like @Sparze who really really diehard VR pride. You are chill as hell and hella involved around the community and not to forget you sure know how to write one hell of a recap topic, which i always look forward to reading!

im thankful for the lads @Erika. and @Solos who were nice enough to get me acquainted around here, and were essential in helping me understand what makes VR, VR. You two are quality people, and instrumental (imo) to VR's success

Im thankful for all the lads @Khaaan @Aidan @IAmDarkChiun @Ando @Undertripleh @Fishing1125 @Empire Mind @S-Raven @Diego @Jax Slayher @Aya513 @felner @Elrond140 @Stacked @Allu @Tocksick @FOX RIVER -  a hell of a lot of trolls - memes - photoshop's - soundboard clips - spastic content was created. These are the kind of lads you feel comfortable pking/fighting alongside with day in and day out. God bless u 🙏

im thankful for the KST - A solid bunch of focused lads who continue to look for challenges in the wildy day in and day out. You know who you lads are here! 

Lastly i want to thank Anti-VR - you know who u are. You singlehandedly motivated the wrong people LOL! Even though we are not on the same side - you still have a purpose which u are fulfilling, and it's this wonderful (VR) staff and leadership that will continue to exploit your logic, your members, and ofc your shitty clan. God bless you all, and vote trump 2024 lads 🇺🇸

if i forgot anyone my apologies m8s.

Thanks for the shout out bro. Thank you for doing those KST trips! Now get your ass back on here and come back to us 😃

• Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 10:45 AM, Stacked said:

Thankful for being fuckin V2R. 

In all seriousness been a crazy almost year for me in VR. Want to thank everyone for the friendships I myself have made with just about everyone in here. And to the ones I've become super close with..

@Erika.

@Mav

@Mike-Cera

@Aidan

@DILF

@Bruno

@Sparze

To many more years of V2R!

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals♥️

Pride. Passion. Belief. 

❤️

2 hours ago, Justin Slayer said:

Damn hit me feels m8

Im thankful for the “now extinct” bbu group, (although i never really saw myself as a bbu guy) it was there i got my fix ins for all the leaks and drama and met the wonderful personalities like @AMMASTUS @Titan @Sus @Venom @Sir Severed @NeverSober

Im thankful for the leaders @Mike-Cera and @Evizu , two quality lads who really care for VR and really know there way around these fights. Also im fairly certain u m8s took a chance on me after all that wonderful stuff happened***

Im thankful for people like @Sparze who really really diehard VR pride. You are chill as hell and hella involved around the community and not to forget you sure know how to write one hell of a recap topic, which i always look forward to reading!

im thankful for the lads @Erika. and @Solos who were nice enough to get me acquainted around here, and were essential in helping me understand what makes VR, VR. You two are quality people, and instrumental (imo) to VR's success

Im thankful for all the lads @Khaaan @Aidan @IAmDarkChiun @Ando @Undertripleh @Fishing1125 @Empire Mind @S-Raven @Diego @Jax Slayher @Aya513 @felner @Elrond140 @Stacked @Allu @Tocksick @FOX RIVER -  a hell of a lot of trolls - memes - photoshop's - soundboard clips - spastic content was created. These are the kind of lads you feel comfortable pking/fighting alongside with day in and day out. God bless u 🙏

im thankful for the KST - A solid bunch of focused lads who continue to look for challenges in the wildy day in and day out. You know who you lads are here! 

Lastly i want to thank Anti-VR - you know who u are. You singlehandedly motivated the wrong people LOL! Even though we are not on the same side - you still have a purpose which u are fulfilling, and it's this wonderful (VR) staff and leadership that will continue to exploit your logic, your members, and ofc your shitty clan. God bless you all, and vote trump 2024 lads 🇺🇸

Love ya brotha! More good times still to come! Stay tuned for VR 2022! BIG THINGS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

• Like 1

Undertripleh
On 12/24/2021 at 3:51 PM, Justin Slayer said:

Damn hit me feels m8

i am thankful for you my brother ❤️

• Like 1