VR late est uncontested pk trip

Glonk

The Spring is an undeniably horny season and, in these months of newly vaccinated debauchery after a year and a half of isolation, compliments are fittingly depraved.  Here in VR we have birds they have massive hangers and they are HORNY.  We have the best birds in VR. Girls are naturally weak, just look at cavemen, the females stayed at home whilst the males went out to hunt.  Here in VR we are expert pkers and have the best callers, I have a black belt in tanking and I am known to take down someone by only using my cold stare.  Here in VR we are offering to protect females from the other virgin clans, yet also protection from the hustle and bustle of this complex clan world. Fatties need not apply as when the apocalypse comes, they will not survive for long - We need hot horny birds in VR. (no trannys allowed unless ur fit) 

The Spring is an undeniably horny season and, in these months of newly vaccinated debauchery after a year and a half of isolation, compliments are fittingly depraved.  Here in VR we have birds they have massive hangers and they are HORNY.  We have the best birds in VR. Girls are naturally weak, just look at cavemen, the females stayed at home whilst the males went out to hunt.  Here in VR we are expert pkers and have the best callers, I have a black belt in tanking and I am known to take down someone by only using my cold stare.  Here in VR we are offering to protect females from the other virgin clans, yet also protection from the hustle and bustle of this complex clan world. Fatties need not apply as when the apocalypse comes, they will not survive for long - We need hot horny birds in VR. (no trannys allowed unless ur fit) 

5 hours ago, Sus said:

5 hours ago, Sus said: