17 YEARS VR

Evizu

Evizu

Today marks the occasion of Violent Resolution's 17th anniversary, and we couldn't be prouder of the journey we've undertaken so far. Over the years, we have achieved unparalleled success, and this year has been no exception. The dedication and passion of each member has made Violent Resolution the powerhouse it is today.

Perhaps the most unique thing about VR is our constant daily activity. We are the most active PKing clan on the game. We love to PK and love to fight. We make the best out of the game and our agenda is always to make things enjoyable for ourselves and not worry about what others think. A huge thank you to all our members and officials who make this happen day in day out.

Our latest achievement is that Violent Resolution is now officially the oldest and longest running PK clan on OSRS. An incredible feat for a clan that everyone said would die in weeks. For a clan that has been under attack since day one and widely disliked by the clan community, our resilience is completely unmatched and our determination unwavering. 

Moving in to our 18th year, VR has only got plans to continue to expand and prosper. We appreciate all the service from past and present members and we will continue to build our legacy proudly, to honour this great clan and community. 

ITS ON OUR CHEST EVERYDAY AND IT RUNS THROUGH OUR FUCKING BLOOD. VR STRONG.

JxNCg6D.png

• @Evizu pinned this topic
Viper1500

I was 16 years old when myself, GeneralShop and Stephen22288 came up with the name. I'm now 33

• Like 1
  • lik 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Evilbrandon2
On 8/8/2023 at 4:03 AM, Viper1500 said:

I was 16 years old when myself, GeneralShop and Stephen22288 came up with the name. I'm now 33

We are all old now pal

• Like 1