28/01/2024 ~ WHOS IDEA WAS IT TO BECOME ANTI-VR?

AAQ

Twitter: @OSRS_VR
VR Discord: http://discord.gg/vr-rs
a64e833cadda1f997ab16a14c78a08e9.png
PS44B.png

We posted a less than 48 hour prep to come out Sunday and scrap with Pk Cumanis. Hats off to those fellas, they are one of only respectable clans left who aren't going to merge CCs and try and fight VR. They logged in on top of us at new gate and the fight began. We transitioned through them and caught them in clumps as the fight moved all around new gate/east GDZ. After a while, Anti VR finally showed up and it became a farm fest. It became a 1v1v5 and VR didn't disappoint as usual. 92 strong VR warriors smoked the anti VR alliance like a crackhead smokes a crackpipe. We chased Vit/BC/TK/Liths/PH around like we were chasing toddlers. It was quite embarrassing for them. Most of VR's deaths were suiciding for more sacks/restores/supplies. After LESS THAN HOUR, they all stopped returning leaving VR victorious once again.

Thanks Pk Cumanis for the scrap, we have tons of respect for you guys for being willing to actually do a proper scrap and not ping your 6 clan discord to fight VR.

I just want to know where DR was? 

PS44B.png

image.png?ex=65c92848&is=65b6b348&hm=d0f

vlc_vmuvONsMg5.gif?ex=65c92979&is=65b6b4

LMduZPD.png

HjeOBA1.png

msc2eF3.png

5TGWb1S.png

31xRGdw.png

JM7hEIn.png

VtLXyHK.png

image.png

rBxtU9H.png

image.png

image.png

Nqd3o3b.png

Lip0Lr4.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Aidan

Vitality wore enough Salad robes for us to hit 200m farming exp. l000000l too easy

24 minutes ago, Mav said:

i got 99 farming that fight

I can’t believe 99 farming was that easy, thank you jagex for adding this new method into the game