Violent Resolution's Thursday ft. CS/SR / Zerg Unit - F2P - Oct 22

Mike-Cera

Honestly, was such a hyped fight. We was performing really well out there and would love to see more of that. We completely dominated the entire time from being out numbered in the beginning all the way to the end. All in all it was a good fight from both clans. Good job to all the members that was there! 

• Like 1

Was fun from start to finish! Can't wait to do these more often. Also Mike, I think you should invest in a oxygen or some shit my friend. You're calling is un parallel haha. 

Good job VR! See you all around for the future fights! 😃

PS. I wish I could change my fucking name on forums since it is now WRONG! =( 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarkFalconFox said:

Was fun from start to finish! Can't wait to do these more often. Also Mike, I think you should invest in a oxygen or some shit my friend. You're calling is un parallel haha. 

What would you like 😎

3 minutes ago, Evizu said:

What would you like 😎

Like I have in Discord would be bad ass. Aidan-Dark Diavik or some iteration would be ideal.

4 minutes ago, Aidan-Dark Diavik said:

Like I have in Discord would be bad ass. Aidan-Dark Diavik or some iteration would be ideal.

Don't say i never do anything for you 

Mike-Cera
2 hours ago, Aidan-Dark Diavik said:

Hahaha was fun. My throat hurts a bit and voice little quiet but well worth. Owned 

It was so much fun! Thanks for letting me come.

Last time I was in a fight it was like 6yrs ago, I was 100% sure Ill get one banged and was surprised to see that I didn't. 

I really hope that VR will have more fights like this in the future so I can practice more again. 👀

Rj Deathlord

GF ZU.

Not really sure who we fought considering they usually pull 20 and previous high pull was like mid 30's on a sunday seemed to be a lot of tempest / every other f2p clan there but nobody can compete with V2R.

Pride. Passion. Belief.

Rj Deathlord
7 hours ago, Nancy said:

VR VR VR VR

7 hours ago, Atilio said:

Felt really rusty the first 2 times they piled me. Really nice to see this kind of wars.

1 hour ago, Erika. said:

It was so much fun! Thanks for letting me come.

Last time I was in a fight it was like 6yrs ago, I was 100% sure Ill get one banged and was surprised to see that I didn't. 

I really hope that VR will have more fights like this in the future so I can practice more again. 👀

JOIN VR

• @Rj Deathlord featured this topic