Pandemic/Activity

Evizu

Still working full time. I was fortunate enough to be deemed “essential” so I’ve been grinding this whole time. 

My free/social time has opened up because of covid restrictions but I’ve recently picked up disc golf as a hobby and am now playing competitively in tournaments on some weekends. 

My interest in RuneScape dropped around the time of the introduction of Rev Caves and has since picked back up with them being gone. I guess you could say I just prefer old school wilderness pking. Glad it’s back. 

I just recently got back into scape for no reason at all that's a good one.. Until I saw VR discord lighting up fucking a Christmas tree and attending events. Now Evizu and some others are getting in my ass to join so I'm just training my account ever so slowly to Mee the reqs (that I want) before I consider re joining the clan I was a part of in 2006 lol. 

oo i mage i
7 hours ago, Aidan-Dark Diavik said:

I just recently got back into scape for no reason at all that's a good one.. Until I saw VR discord lighting up fucking a Christmas tree and attending events. Now Evizu and some others are getting in my ass to join so I'm just training my account ever so slowly to Mee the reqs (that I want) before I consider re joining the clan I was a part of in 2006 lol. 

im in the same position, training to be at least decent

Started playing again in April, been steadily playing the game since, some days I enjoy a full day playing some days I don’t. 

Since getting back into the clan scene properly (exclude RDK) I’ve enjoyed playing OSRS. 

3 hours ago, oo i mage i said:

im in the same position, training to be at least decent

Welcome to the "were shit, leave us be" club! Lol.