Cheat clients: The alternative view

Evizu

Would DF rank higher or lower if using a client?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would their rank improve

• No
    • No - They'd still be rank 6 in gmt+2

Mike-Cera

Both tempest and df use open rs, just not at a mass scale. 

Realistically nothing would change with df cuz open rs only really makes a big difference in ftp box cluster fights imo

I don't see how they think this is called cheating? Sorry that the persons name and where they are highlights when a pile is called, since that is the idea of a fucking pile in the first place... To all pile onto a said persons name. Seems counter intuitive to me for sure. 

Tank assist? Ain't nothing gonna help you tank when you get everyone piling on you (as stated above). Too many spears, freezes, ags and crossbow bolts flying at your face to do almost anything. 

Oh, and lastly they would take quality over this any day? Fuck, they can't even get members as it is so good luck with that. They are the definition of being a frail shell of a clan of what they used to be. 

10 hours ago, Hex HD said:

Tank assist? Trust issues? What??? What are these retards smoking lmfao. Ill outcall anyone in df with my monitor off. 

YOU TELLEM HEX

10 hours ago, Dsla said:

I think they just have the wrong idea on these clients. They think that these clients "tank for you" and such lol.

It sounds like it.

Meanwhile people are just tanking them cause they aren't as good as they think they are.

• 3 weeks later...
Bolton Squad

Adapt or be left behind. I don't necessarily think it's an unfair advantage if it's available for anyone.

Maybe they're just too prideful.