1st legit clan fight/war

k1ngx yami

Shit was hype was in the first half of the fight agaist df rot sv unfortunately i work overnight so couldnt stay the whole time , but never been in a fight that big before just wanted to say thanks for letting me in on it even tho im not a real member it was fun af. Did get focused early on think they realized i was new and was spamming new recruit and shit but after my first 3-4 deaths i finally had my clicks warmed up and didnt die much after. Was crazy seeing how organized everything went i really thought it was going to be alot more chaotic. Hope i can be apart of more in the future 

Robelink

Saw you were there for a long time, thanks for coming. Things get pretty wild sometimes lmao. We started off heavily outnumbered but after the 10 minute mark we already matched DF numbers in game and never looked back. Well done!

You'll get better every fight like the others said, for example when me and @Evizucame back to rs we didn't even know what a fucking blighted ice sack was 😂😂. I did see you there though! Hope to see you at future events and an application in the not so distant future. 

Glad you enjoyed it man. It’s pretty rare for fights to last nearly as long as this one did. Appreciate your effort! You’ll only get better with more experience 😁