Bullion or bitcoin

Airishot

Airishot

Ok youve got 5,000$ USD to spend in order to save/maintain as much value as possible into said future.

Do you choose to invest it into physical gold or silver?

Or do you choose Bitcoin and HODL?

Thoughts below

Robelink

Unfortunately I understand very little of investing but i'd say Bitcoin since i've seen it growing even more in the future

Chappers

Investing in crypto is genuine luck In my opinion; yes profit margins and percentage increases look attractive and you may win and make a good sum of money, but your also likely to loose a lot as well if your not selling or watching the crypto market constantly, but I don’t invest in crypto so my knowledge is limited and based on opinion only.

Where as buying silver/gold is physically in your hand, not just number on a screen. Personally, investing in property is the best avenue if done right.

Gold if you want to be more secure than having plenty of fiat currency, incase some shit happens. Always holds great and somewhat stable and increasing value. Can never lose buying gold

Now all bitcoin stuff i have no experience, but it looks childish as elon musks tweets and its value goes up, then he tweets bitcoin value is too high and bitcoin goes down.. you are like his dog waiting for his command, someday you gain, someday you lose. Weird currency

Airishot
2 hours ago, Chris said:

Bitcoin, etherum, ada best picks. Ada seems like it could move far and is cheap.

Im hope Ada goes up aswell i got in under 1$

Diegosage

I heard crypto is real hot in Nigeria, because their currency is pretty crap they all want bitcoin instead. Kind of makes sense, if bitcoin is more reliable than a currency backed by a crumbling government then why not.

Personally, I would go with bitcoin over gold for $5000. Bitcoin has the chance to continue to explode, it could very well crash too if regulators start to get involved. With a $5000 investment in gold, you might be able to make a couple hundred dollars in a few years, so I'd rather take the bigger risk for some real gains.

• lik 1

• 2 weeks later...
Lacrosse

DOGE TO THE MOON

..but more realistically would invest more in degradable plastics or renewable energy. My pick for what will be big in the next 5-10.

• 3 weeks later...