pk tab

felner

Robelink

you need to organize that asap or is there a reason things are like that?

also u need way more god capes + a bit of c shields

Six 7 Ate 9

image.png

Mine is nowhere near perfect but I have set it up so I can follow same clicks.

Got a magic and rangers roll out highlighted on left side, the red box is items I bring every fight, teleport last.

All about bank standing and practice gearing for fast return - there's members here that can get back to fights in 5-10 seconds.

Also after suggestions for improving my bank other than obvs more of everything

Lacrosse
17 minutes ago, Six 7 Ate 9 said:

image.png

Mine is nowhere near perfect but I have set it up so I can follow same clicks.

Got a magic and rangers roll out highlighted on left side, the red box is items I bring every fight, teleport last.

All about bank standing and practice gearing for fast return - there's members here that can get back to fights in 5-10 seconds.

Also after suggestions for improving my bank other than obvs more of everything

What boots are in your range line? frem?

3 minutes ago, Guthix nipL said:

What boots are in your range line? frem?

Fremmy, idk why he doesnt use them for mage either tho

image.thumb.png.c58e5605ffaa6ba21fa681077ba4b8ca.png

I'd optimzie the tab for returning faster, heres an example of one I changed for somebody before

have your first items you withdraw as what you will wear, and then have the ones for your invent setup for easy access

Six 7 Ate 9
2 hours ago, LIGHTT said:

image.png

Fremmy boots give good def bonus if getting melee'd - very rare for me. Mystic boots give +3 magic bonus. Idk :| 

Looks like everyone here is giving you the advice you need! All has been said essentially. Like @Six 7 Ate 9 said. Bank standing for a but and reorganizing the way that suits you optimally is best, gets your clicks down. If you can manage to die and gear up and be back in the fight in 1 minute or so, huge help. It will probably reduce the more times you do it anyways. 

Rich_Boy

You always want your first equip out of the bank to be on top of bank and close to one another. It could be ez to +1's close to your returns without being in the way of 1 click equips, food & pot goes manta->brew->kara->res to set up a neat triple eat stack. Also allow a little flexibility to move items around incase you want to downgrade/upgrade your return gear depending on the fight :D. ALWAYS CAMP PNECK, PRE MANTA/BREW & PRE ANTIFIRE & VENOM BEFORE YOU TELE UP.

vrbankreqpic.thumb.png.59e6742109386db52743e2580f40cb58.png

On 3/11/2021 at 5:20 PM, Robelink said:

you need to organize that asap or is there a reason things are like that?

also u need way more god capes + a bit of c shields

top 2 rows are setup like that as i gear from left to right so its setups my inv perfect

On 3/12/2021 at 3:37 AM, Aidan said:

Looks like everyone here is giving you the advice you need! All has been said essentially. Like @Six 7 Ate 9 said. Bank standing for a but and reorganizing the way that suits you optimally is best, gets your clicks down. If you can manage to die and gear up and be back in the fight in 1 minute or so, huge help. It will probably reduce the more times you do it anyways. 

top 2 rows are perfect for me i just need to organise the rest but i can from bank to teleport in 28 seconds from the last time i was timed

On 3/11/2021 at 8:16 PM, LIGHTT said:

i use fremmy boots for everything i dont know why i even have mystic boots i never use them lol