Cheese and Meat

Wace

Does cheese belong on a burger? Are meat and cheese supposed to go together? Would you put cheese on a steak? Why do we put cheese on chicken sandwiches but not on chicken wings? 

Thoughts

Evizu

yes i believe so

cheese doesnt really belong on a steak though unless it's blue cheese in which case that can also be used ona burger

D2master12

I did some research for you. here you go;

Does cheese belong on a burger? -> as an option. it should not be automatically given

Are meat and cheese supposed to go together? -> no, us body builders don't eat cheese xD but cheese tastes good

Would you put cheese on a steak?-> yes, gorgonzola cheese on steak is 🔥

Why do we put cheese on chicken sandwiches but not on chicken wings? -> cheese on chicken sandwiches are easier to hold. cheese on chicken wings requires an extra step like melting the cheese/etc. from a cost perspective the cost of cheese could be waste and not appreciated as it would fall off the chicken wings.

• yummycow 1

Erika.
4 hours ago, Evizu said:

yes i believe so

cheese doesnt really belong on a steak though unless it's blue cheese in which case that can also be used ona burger

Stacked
20 hours ago, D2master12 said:

Does cheese belong on a burger? -> as an option. it should not be automatically given

Are meat and cheese supposed to go together? -> no, us body builders don't eat cheese xD but cheese tastes good

Why do we put cheese on chicken sandwiches but not on chicken wings? -> cheese on chicken sandwiches are easier to hold. cheese on chicken wings requires an extra step like melting the cheese/etc. from a cost perspective the cost of cheese could be waste and not appreciated as it would fall off the chicken wings.

This research is the truth tho

22 hours ago, D2master12 said:

Man is spittin' facts up in here... Kinda 😂😂

Bolton Squad

Definitely no cheese on a steak for me.

I can even do without the cheese on burgers. I think its the texture of beef along with condiments + bun that compliment the flavor of the cheese.