Tempest: Exposed. The Truth Unveiled. (TempLite)

Justin Slayer

Justin Slayer

Tempest: Exposed.

You brought this upon yourselves, spewing bullshit after bullshit for over a month+. 

9bb13d922f55b0657833ae5ac0f3ca23.png

Stop with the fucking bullshit dude. You are a good guy but the facts are this: 

63f0ab64489ccdc0ae1e2bf11cfec68e.png

Your response to the mass leave was to snake the shit out of VR pulling 60 to a 35v35. In addition, your ape ass members (including staff members like Dickus) had a dedicated snipe unit to camp innocent people like Carinii all because Tempest was so fucking butt hurt that 10 people left. The toxicity that Tempest displayed that day nearly caused highly valued member xCaro to rage quit the fucking clan. To all Tempest members: why hasn't she been around for a week? 🤔 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

63680dc54314e1d9cbef559bcc150991.png

I've said this before and I'll say it again: You brought this upon yourselves, spewing bullshit after bullshit for over a month+. 

Internal manipulation is the key aspect of Tempest. It's like a manufacturing plant, purely scripted to the bone. There is no breath of a soul, no inkling of authenticity. 

4b75178174486f81b26d9c972feeb3ec.png

They accuse clans such as Revenant (especially Revenant), and Ancient Fury, as well as others (and they talk shit on them for doing so) for using cheat clients. Now, this wouldn't be an issue if they didn't try so hard to mask their own cheat client. Or, as they call it, a "cheat client" (...for when they use it 🤣 ) 

178d744c5f8eae99e4fb88552f96a58a.png

The thing about Tempest is that they pretend that they are above it. Their entire clan is framed around them being the benevolent heroes and that everybody else is up to no good. I'll remind you: Internal manipulation is the key aspect of Tempest. They brainwash their members into believing that every single move they make can never be wrong. That their word is law. Now tell me with your mighty word, am I being piled? 🤣

5c91445cbc3fe7a5eb818d266a00b4ac.png

40e40c3415933641f86382c8ca4c9cd9.png

(I thought you were an honor clan Tempest!)

Hey Revenant, Tempest was the ones who spread rumors about your mage finder. Truthfully, DI Brian had developed this technology and Tempest spread these allegations to divert attention from themselves. You will see AF and Revenant bicker over who has it when it's undeniably confirmed that Tempest uses it. 

e1072d37a13cb0f6e0d0669c195a927c.png

This is what Tempest portrays themselves as being above!

It's all an image. It's a script. :P 

And Tempest members you are all being played to the script. You are all puppets for your masters. 

It was never about the clan for him. It was all for his own personal agenda. 

20319974a3b28f6a60929c4d10d8dffa.png

He will use you as a tool and the moment he's drained you he will turn his back on you, possibly disparaging you if you tell the truth about him. Ask Tiffany ;)

Venenatis, You know damn well he doesn't think shit of Vanguard. He thinks you are a joke of a fucking leader and you know this to be true. He's using you for your recruits and as soon as you become a "hassle" in staff discussions you're essentially gone. You are being very manipulated. Are you really sipping their "Kool-aid"?

Vanuckle, half the staff fucking hates you. They think you are a soft bitch, and that you are the ultimate "yes man". You are the weak link in Tempest.

Gochance, god bless you🙏 📿

When are you using the med level accounts you've created to crash VR?

4aefae2cc1619ee9482147e729a61b09.png

Tempest, maybe you should re-evaluate yourselves. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

god damn lmfao imagine saying were trying to beef when them when they mass up to watch us fight in cwa rofl

Not to mention then they lose to adversity by 10 kills all 3 rounds the next day lmfao

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

IMAGINE USING A HACK CLIENT AND LOSING A BEST OF THREE BY OVER 30 KILLS LMFAO