Best friends on Runescape?

Aidan

Aidan

Pretty simple question.

Who are the people you talk to most that you've met on RS in any capacity? Such as being in a clan or whatever means you did meet them

I have a bunch that I talk to on a daily basis when I can, which include:

@Bruno: Been buds with this guy since he joined VR and talk to the guy basically everyday. DW, I'll be in your corner when you go and kick @Bolton Squad's ass 😃

@Mav @Airishot and @Guthix nipL: VR's finest from the old boomer days and we are all back here! Don't talk to them as much as we use to back in the day. Something to do with jobs/kids and wives or something to prevent that aha.

@Stacked: Just met this guy when he joined VR but started talking instantly. Hell even met up with guy for his birthday! Good mate to meet/have

@Undertripleh- another Old School boomer that came back after I pestered the shit out of him! Talk to him a lot about the game, shit that goes on and shit outside of it. Cool as fuck!

Obviously I have more since I talk a lot on TS and discord haha. Sorry if I left you out! I love you all 😃

Special shoutout to @SHAK for being a boss and accepting the new nickname Shakattack! 

POST AWAY!

• Like 3

Been pIaying rsps since 2016 but speak to onIy one person from that scene stiII named Jorden (Top 2 pker on runescape)

At the moment, and for the impending future, my boys are VR :) 

@AidanObviousIy my ride or die, nobody fucking with us.

@SHAKMy PK Ieader, going to do big things foIIowing you.

@SparzeReaIest homie I know, been keeping my head straight for a whiIe ❤️

@Evizu My Ieader ❤️ 

Aidan

Oh yeah I forgot these 3 nigs!

@Solos: Hell yeah, VR

@Allu: League of Legends wannabe, video editor extraordinaire, and his foreignness :D 

@Sparze: Man got me into this clan with helping my build up my character, helped me with sets. Was basically there from the get go. Talked a shit ton to this guy, even more so then I actually realize! ❤️

Stacked

Damn there's too many..

1st off @Caddie Day 1 nigga of like 12+ years. We still gonna get that link up brother!

2nd would be @Allu My day 1 homie, since I stepped into the main scene, through drama and bullshit together has always had my back!

Next would be @felner and @juni Jewknee and I mean it's Felner come on.

@Mike-Cera and @Aidan The realest ones since I've been here linking up for my birthday and some future plans after this lockdown bullshit ends.

And my guy @Undertripleh,  can't say enough good shit about this guy!

Oh @SHAK @Erika.ILY too ❤️ 😘 

• Like 2

Evizu

It's difficult for me to describe but I just have closeness with so many ppl in the clan in different ways.

There are some people I have more in common with or speak to more daily, but I'd trust a lot of people here with my life and know when the chips are down we got eachothers back!

I think of people more like family than friends in a way.

Stacked
Just now, Evizu said:

It's difficult for me to describe but I just have closeness with so many ppl in the clan in different ways.

There are some people I have more in common with or speak to more daily, but I'd trust a lot of people here with my life and know when the chips are down we got eachothers back!

This is why were VR Nigga

Sparze

me and @Erika. are very close and that's all I will say on this matter snapchat pictures will be added later!

Also I was close to a nigger name @julian_6565 but he got finest by a bitch named Ashley.

All jokes aside I have met many good friends in VR some still play some have moved on but I would say overall met many good niggas that I would be good friends with IRL if they lived in New York.

Undertripleh

@Evizu known this nigga for half my life always been there when i needed something

@Stacked You my nigga for life helped me out alot on rs and chatting alot on TS really cool Dood

@Aidan you are a pain in my ass ❤️ Thank You for bugging me everyday to come back to momma VR and being a good friend since i met you

@SHAK My Leader 

@Mike-Cera My oldschool Mop Buddy

@Sparze when i came back i did not know what i was doing he helped with teaching me shit on this game

All of vr's leadership tbh known you all for a long long time and all the old school members

• Like 2

Agn75

@Ando -> Best VR duo since 2010. We used to pvm every fucking day for like 2 years.

@Alaverga2 -> My mexican friend since 2011, been playing a lot of games together.

@Edson -> Rot scumbag, still a hommie 

Undertripleh
16 minutes ago, Justin Slayer said:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

post count