Best friends on Runescape?

Aidan

@Stacked Ez day 1 homie and has stuck with me through every clan I made or took over within the last 12 years. Will 100 percent take over best duo when I retire from pure clanning.

Looking forward to knowing the rest of yall soon.

Lacrosse
12 hours ago, Aidan said:

Pretty simple question.

Who are the people you talk to most that you've met on RS in any capacity? Such as being in a clan or whatever means you did meet them

I have a bunch that I talk to on a daily basis when I can, which include:

@Bruno: Been buds with this guy since he joined VR and talk to the guy basically everyday. DW, I'll be in your corner when you go and kick @Bolton Squad's ass 😃

@Mav @Airishot and @Guthix nipL: VR's finest from the old boomer days and we are all back here! Don't talk to them as much as we use to back in the day. Something to do with jobs/kids and wives or something to prevent that aha.

@Stacked: Just met this guy when he joined VR but started talking instantly. Hell even met up with guy for his birthday! Good mate to meet/have

@Undertripleh- another Old School boomer that came back after I pestered the shit out of him! Talk to him a lot about the game, shit that goes on and shit outside of it. Cool as fuck!

Obviously I have more since I talk a lot on TS and discord haha. Sorry if I left you out! I love you all 😃

Special shoutout to @SHAK for being a boss and accepting the new nickname Shakattack! 

POST AWAY!

Yep kids and wifes take up too much damn time :P

• Like 1

Alaverga2

Agn and Evizu probably come to mind. Agn cause I have pretty much been talking to him regularly and playing bunch with him for 10 years now and Evizu because I know he is always there are will do what he can to help in any situation.

Mike-Cera

i get along with everyone

Kaochin and Nodari were by far my two best friends in the clan for years but after their departure, I'd say David i talk to often, Erika been a good friend to me, Stacked, Aidan, Chris, Allu, Sparze and idk everyone tbh. Isnt like back in the day where it was mainly those 2 i talked to, a lot more now.

Still talk to TJ almost everyday. Nodari havent talked to in a minute tho.

On 5/19/2021 at 12:14 AM, Evizu said:

It's difficult for me to describe but I just have closeness with so many ppl in the clan in different ways.

There are some people I have more in common with or speak to more daily, but I'd trust a lot of people here with my life and know when the chips are down we got eachothers back!

I think of people more like family than friends in a way.

What this tosser said, hit the nail on the head!

Jessiep756
On 5/19/2021 at 3:57 PM, Mav said:

list is way too long tbh but the ones in vr know who they are