Longest Clan Tenure?

Aidan

Aidan

Out of all the clans you have been in in your RS career (yes including way back to the OLD OLD school days) what was the one you've; 

been in the longest

and/or

had the most enjoyable time in?

NO you don't have to just say VR unless it is entirely true of course. 

For myself it is obviously VR since I have been here since day 1 (with some hiatus's in between, regrettably)  and It really has been my only clan since I have been playing this game

Pride Passion Belief 

Always!

Stacked

Would say VR is at the top of my list. I've only been in the main scene for just over a year, but the friendships and quality, as well as the action in the clan has definitely topped it for me! 

Now for pure clans I would say,  Bad Timing where me and my boy @Caddie used to run shit in f2p clanning.

And my many years in LPC would be Intense Redemption great community of good friends, up until the time they closed. 

Robelink

VR has been the longest, joined january 2012

Most fun was probably Hell Army because it's quite astonishing how i've joined that clan in 2009/2010, closed in 2013 and I still talk to some people from there every day

Airishot

Used to have so much fun warring in clan awaken , which got merged and became VR , all those early years were so much good damn fun. It's amazing all the years later the bond we all developed and upheld all these years later. No one can deny those hours of fighting and returning for each other brought us all closer together. I dare say no other clan can claim to have as strong or everlasting a community as ours. Vr for lyfe

• 2 weeks later...