If VR was having a BBQ.....

Mk 17

Who would you want at the grill? 

I personally think chiun is up there with the best of the grillers, maybe sus too he seems to be able to cook, so either one of those would be my choice for being in control of the barby

post yours fellas 

Evizu

i think SUS probably knows what he is doing but sometimes he turns in to an absolute mad man so idk if he can be trusted

sparze does pretty good stuff too but he also has georgian methods which im not sure about

i think DSLA, MAV or TOCKSICK might have a pretty good handle on things they are true american patriots

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Evizu said:

i think SUS probably knows what he is doing but sometimes he turns in to an absolute mad man so idk if he can be trusted

sparze does pretty good stuff too but he also has georgian methods which im not sure about

i think DSLA, MAV or TOCKSICK might have a pretty good handle on things they are true american patriots

Oh yea good shout I forgot tocksick I recon he could take the helm well and get some decent burgers out for the lads 

Robelink

No way y'all suggesting sus to be in the front of the bbq

I'd say Bruno since it's basically his life and then i'd have dark chauvin by the side reciting poetry with his lovely voice

34 minutes ago, Airishot said:

We can't have an open air bbq what if we spread convid19?

According to the UK government COVID-19 particles outside get blown away 

we will be fine 

I'm known to throw down on the grill. I prefer to smoke my stuff now on a smoker opposed to grilling. I've been requested to smoke pork butts, chicken and ribs for parties/occasions multiple times. It is honestly an art and takes some time to get the hang of different meats/cuts of meat etc.

I've also smoked Mac and Cheese, Beans, veggies etc

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mav said:

I'm known to throw down on the grill. I prefer to smoke my stuff now on a smoker opposed to grilling. I've been requested to smoke pork butts, chicken and ribs for parties/occasions multiple times. It is honestly an art and takes some time to get the hang of different meats/cuts of meat etc.

I've also smoked Mac and Cheese, Beans, veggies etc

We have a winner, you are in charge of the grill