Your top 10.

Jd

10 Favourite / Best Clans of all time, not strictly F2P. Can be because they were the best or because they meant something to you. Give reasons as well if you're feeling sassy. 

Mine are not in order and slightly controversial.

1. Aggression (The way they changed the Mage-Bank scene and reinvented leading in the environment had a huge impact on the single landscape and to me when you think MageBank you think AG).

2. Damage Inc (Can't take anything away from them, when you think of some of the Best P2P, F2P & Single Clans from 06-2010 you list DI and the fact they competed in single with an honour code vs AG is mad).

3. Violent Resolution (15 Years, the best F2P clan of all time imo. When others feared ROT they ate them for breakfast. Won crashwars for fun, defined domination). 

4. Brutality (When you think of East Dragons you think of Brutality, were dominant in P2P Multi when they switched and they always echoed man for man quality).

5. Runescape Dynasty (I think you have to list RSD for longevity and the fact they always remained a top 5 clan in both F2P and P2P).

6. Outlawz (This is an honourable mention, a unique group of known pkers who took luring to the next level and were infamous as a no honour clan, a lot of their members went on to be core members in top clans).

7. Team Infliction (Infliction defined being a competitive, have a laugh clan. From being a CC team to leading the FoF/RDK/IF/Brut alliance vs the toxic ROT, to being the #1 matched clanwars team for months, they pushed the bar considering the quality they began with and a lot of their members went on to be core members of other clans.) 

8. Korrupted 0rder (Purely mentioned because it was one of my first P2P multi/Pking clans, has a special place for me).

9. No Remorse (First clan I ever lead, came from nothing to being a top2/3 P2P clan in Multi-BH and when opened in BH/PvP Worlds had insane member quality and never backed down).

10. The Stricken Cards (Their overall member base went on to be huge figures in P2P history, some would call them a feeder clan but if not bullied they had the perfect mentality and were missed when closed).

Edited by Jd
  • Like 1

1. Violent Resolution- Only clan to actually fight alliance all alone and still end up winning most of the fights  DF+TT+COR+ROT and other minion clans as well. 

2. DI- I don't even know why I am putting Di here as they closed multiple times. I guess no other clan really to put in second spot. Had some strong moments in their days.

3. Rot- Was one of the worse quality clans all the way up to their closing in 2011. Had amazing return in OSRS as they took most of the core members from COR/TT/RSD/SOL when they reopened as those clans never made a return in OSRS.  Without their OSRS history dont think you guys would even be top 10.

4. Divine Forces - Never really played a major role in anything for past 12 years.  Cant even remember last time DF was a contender for #1 spot maybe their small hype in 2009?  You get this spot because you never closed. No wonder they havent done anything major in past 12 years True and Murray lead it,  one guy fisted himself for tiffany and another one is openly a  LGBT queer member.

Evizu

In no particular order,

VR - Just always been a major powerhouse and defied the odds on many occasions despite having so many enemies.

RSD - They played to their strengths and were fairly consistant. They did avoid quite a lot until things were in their favour imo.

EOS - Always went in for a scrap and had a unique way about them, one of my favorite clans outside of VR even though we were enemies for a long time. Grew to respect them.

DI - They were the top dogs for quite some time, but never the same after DS took them down. At their peak they had the majority of high level players in the clanworld and the rest of the clans were low levels.. once the clanworld caught up they were no longer anything special.

ROD - It's hard to deny their achievements, but for me it was built on ddosing their opponents(mainly VR/Brut). They were ahead of the times when it came to ddos/hacking.

DF - They have always been 'up there' whilst never quite achieving that much. I respect that they have been going for 16 years but they were always taking the easy route by teaming with whoever they could and avoiding clans when odds weren't in their favour.

CORR - A strong clan at several points of the game but the power always went to their heads and they were toppled fairly quickly and easily each time. Fucking with VR back before 2010 was a major catastrophe for them.

DS - They were built on being enemies with DI imo... DI ran the show and probably abused a lot of people who went on to hate them and join DS to fuck them up. Very shortlived reign at the top so I would never have them that high up but they were strong at their peak. I can remember helping DS to fight DI and I'm sure I wasn't the only one lol.

AF - They've been around for some time in rs3 and oldskool holding their own. They are quite strong at this point in the game and deserve a mention up with the top clans.

BRUTALITY - Brutality was a pretty powerful clan and probably could have done a lot more, but for they were ddosed heavily by rod and couldn't do much about it. In their day they were all good pkers and at their height they could pull big opts and participate in some of the biggest p2p fights ever.

D2master12

In order; 

1. VR - The strongest dominance the clan world has ever seen. Was the first clan to do the unthinkable and fight the #2+#3+#4+#5 etc clans at the same time and win. Always was a combination of fearlessness, community, and strong members that was untouchable. Also unmatchable longevity in leadership and member base. 

2. RSD - They consistently remained strong and relevant for years and were always able to stay true to what they believed in. However, they were not the most active clan and everyone knew if you fought RSD you had to fight them on their terms. It is basically like fighting a clan with homefield advantage always. I understand they were very strategic but I think this ultimately is what holds them back from achieving higher all time rankings. 

3. DI - The original iconic clan known for their honor and should be credited for establishing and withholding a healthy culture in the clan world. They have a lot of accomplishments and a combination of strength, longevity, relevance, and being a role model earns them this rank. 

4. Rot - An extremely strong clan but their power was gotten the wrong way through propaganda, ddosing, and other extreme tactics. It feels like the clan world has never given them the credit to that they feel they deserve because of this. Out of game extremes are a big part of their clan and without it I don't think they would have ever rose to the strengths they achieved. Despite closing multiple times, they have been able to be consistently strong for years. 

5. DF - Their consistency and longevity gets them a high rank in my eyes. They were pretty stable at holding the #1 spot in 2006-2008  and always did a good job at passing the torch to new leadership teams. They are the most stable top clan and although they never returned to their pre 2009 days, they have always been able to stay strong and relevant and often times a big opponent standing in the ways of clans rising up to take the top ranks. 

6. TT - They were a juggernaut in CWA 100 person cap no returning fights and were so dominant in this era that I feel some people will over rank them simply because they had the best tanks and strategies in the game at this point. They led the charge in CWA but started to decline immediately after some type of returning re-entered the game as soon as CWA returning fights.  Nonetheless, they have a long rich history and are rightfully known for their premium tanks. They got a big surge when a lot of TMRD, Gladz, THE, TRWF, others joined and were always a tough opponent who could take the #1 spot if they wanted. From an outside perspective it seemed like they didnt want #1 enough and got out returned by other clans most of the time. 

7. CoR - Held a lot of power in 06-07 but the power was often short lived due to the leadership team having to constantly rebuild themselves. There is a lot of frustration in CoR for never being able to realize their full strength due to constant internal struggles. Despite all this they still were able to be competitive with majority of the top clans at any time. 

8. EOS - Admirable persistence but I feel like they were ultimately a punching bag for most clans. Idk if it was just me but I always had a field day leading against EOS and never had any issues clearing them. To me they created outlasting and should be credited for that. They reached #1 but most of the time it was from simply outlasting their opponents. Although it was earned, it felt like most of the time they were ranked in the top #3 it was by them being dragged into the top spots. 

9. Fools - The best country clan of all time. Needs their respect but their time zone ultimately held them back from being thrown into the top clans of all time in my opinion 

10. DS - Short lived but their peak was so high at such an early point in the clan world that they will always be remembered and over credited for what they did. In a lot of ways, they set the bar for what future clans would achieve to be.

#1) VR - clan world has revolved around VR for a long time. Most dominant clan ever.

Took on multiple clans and closed them. Only reason Rodney ever got half decent was because all the bitter goons from clans we closed went there.. VR has never been given the credit the clan deserves from the clan world cause they all hated us... But deep down they know 😉

6 hours ago, Zak_45 said:

VR fuck all others and fuck writing an essay, I did enough of that in College. 

Theres no way you went to college

Theres also no way you passed, even if you did