Jerminator12

jerminator12

jerminator12

I know this is just run escape a stupid game we are all still playing for some damn reason or the other. 

But I felt like I needed to come here and tell you OG members that Jerminator12 passed away last month. 

I know you probably don't care but for many years we invested a lot of time hanging out with you random ass internet strangers and in the back of my mind I just wanted y'all to know we lost an OG. He very much enjoyed the hours up on hours of time we spent here. 

I only ask that you take this post seriously and don't dog on my husband. He really loved this clan when we made it. 

Evizu

Hi Mandy. Long time!

I remember Jerm well and I am sorry for your loss. Some great times had!

It is very thoughtful of you to post here to let us know. Appreciate it a lot!

Take care

Sorry for your loss, talked to you a bit, i remember you guys from way back. VR is still here and always will be. Whenever you get a chance or wanna laugh or anything feel free to hop on our TS and spend some time with OGs and newer members.

Mike-Cera

For those who don’t know, Jerminator12 was an original Officer of VR with me when we merged things.

Hey Mandy. Wow… that’s sad to hear :( always liked jerm and you both taught me a lot in my early years of scaping. Jerm was definitely a mentor to me, both of you guys were. But I hope the mans now in no pain and moved on to brighter things if there is such thing as an afterlife.

As others said above, feel free to jump on Discord (is like IRC from back in the day) and chat or jump on Teamspeak and have a laugh with the guys, get your mind off things.

Hope you’re doing alright and little jerm as well. 

D2master12

Hi Mandy, 

Very sorry to hear that and I am so sorry for your loss. 

It is good to hear from you again but I wish they were on better circumstances. Thanks for letting us know. A lot of us still wonder how the OG's are doing nowadays.

Jerminator12 was a force for VR back in the day and 1 of their best members in my opinion. When you guys joined Corruption the leadership team was so ecstatic as you guys always stood out as not only an outstanding in game member but a mature official as well. You guys contributed a lot and were 1 of Corruption's best members as well.

We would love to have you join discord or ts to catch up a bit at any time. You might be surprised to see practically all of VR's leadership team is still around and active.