Jerminator12

jerminator12

Man, I remember that guy from the beginning and always like the dude. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss =( The world is cruel and unfair for sure. I hope things get easier as the time passes. 

Thank you very much for letting us know and once again best of luck moving forward, Mandy!

My deepest condolences aswell.

Diegosage

Wow not what I expected to read at all when I came to this topic... So sad :(

I remember all the time we spent building up VR's reputation in the early days when EH and others were around, we always had the mindset of being the most hated actual clan (NI and those other no name rag clans don't count!) but without jerm always talking milap out of his bad ideas it could have gone differently

jerminator12
22 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

For those who don’t know, Jerminator12 was an original Officer of VR with me when we merged things.

Hey Mandy. Wow… that’s sad to hear :( always liked jerm and you both taught me a lot in my early years of scaping. Jerm was definitely a mentor to me, both of you guys were. But I hope the mans now in no pain and moved on to brighter things if there is such thing as an afterlife.

As others said above, feel free to jump on Discord (is like IRC from back in the day) and chat or jump on Teamspeak and have a laugh with the guys, get your mind off things.

Hope you’re doing alright and little jerm as well. 

Thank you Mike and everyone else

22 hours ago, Evizu said:

Hi Mandy. Long time!

I remember Jerm well and I am sorry for your loss. Some great times had!

It is very thoughtful of you to post here to let us know. Appreciate it a lot!

Take care

22 hours ago, Mike-Cera said:

For those who don’t know, Jerminator12 was an original Officer of VR with me when we merged things.

Hey Mandy. Wow… that’s sad to hear :( always liked jerm and you both taught me a lot in my early years of scaping. Jerm was definitely a mentor to me, both of you guys were. But I hope the mans now in no pain and moved on to brighter things if there is such thing as an afterlife.

As others said above, feel free to jump on Discord (is like IRC from back in the day) and chat or jump on Teamspeak and have a laugh with the guys, get your mind off things.

Hope you’re doing alright and little jerm as well. 

20 hours ago, Rj Deathlord said:

:(

RIP to a vr legend.

Hope you're ok!

18 hours ago, D2master12 said:

Hi Mandy, 

Very sorry to hear that and I am so sorry for your loss. 

It is good to hear from you again but I wish they were on better circumstances. Thanks for letting us know. A lot of us still wonder how the OG's are doing nowadays.

Jerminator12 was a force for VR back in the day and 1 of their best members in my opinion. When you guys joined Corruption the leadership team was so ecstatic as you guys always stood out as not only an outstanding in game member but a mature official as well. You guys contributed a lot and were 1 of Corruption's best members as well.

We would love to have you join discord or ts to catch up a bit at any time. You might be surprised to see practically all of VR's leadership team is still around and active.

3 hours ago, Diegosage said:

Wow not what I expected to read at all when I came to this topic... So sad :(

I remember all the time we spent building up VR's reputation in the early days when EH and others were around, we always had the mindset of being the most hated actual clan (NI and those other no name rag clans don't count!) but without jerm always talking milap out of his bad ideas it could have gone differently

I was never friends or spoke with him or you, but I remember him, especially from his time when yall were in Corr.

Sorry for your loss. Never easy having to bury a loved one. VR will always be here for you if you want to come chat with some older members.

Sorry to hear that myself I didn't know him but I hope you and your family are doing okay a lot of people seemed to love him and he made a good impact on many people in here may he Rest in Peace ❤️ 

Viper1500

I was definitely not expecting this when I clicked on the topic. I truly am sorry.. I still remember the times of sitting up late on TS talking RuneScape and any other life related subjects. I cannot imagine what you are going through, but I truly wish you and your family the best. 

🙏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...