Rev Update

Dsla

c479e4f361c484840fbd307b8eb1525b.png

What's everyone's thoughts? Kinda makes me want to get my Ironman p2p and go camp them for some juicy loots. Will this make rev caves an active more pk spot? Should they have brought back multi to the rev caves? Discuss.

• Like 1

Just now, Azn Nitrous said:

i dont see no diff

This dude saying he sees no difference yet all day I been watching discord about how your ass is there camping them revs making that guap. I see you. Don't worry I won't take your spot!

Look more like an ironman update for sure, Jagex needs to start working on more Wilderness changes in order to bring back some activity to it.

Personally I was not active during multi revs era, but I heard it was fun and easy loot. Hopefully it comes back.

I don’t think it should be multi cause massive alliances will lock it down and that’s why there was a massive dox war, cause people were making money irl and when you mess with people’s money that’s when irl gets brought into it. I think it was a good update but multi definitely shouldn’t have that kind of money p/hr anymore

5 minutes ago, Tocksick said:

I don’t think it should be multi cause massive alliances will lock it down and that’s why there was a massive dox war, cause people were making money irl and when you mess with people’s money that’s when irl gets brought into it. I think it was a good update but multi definitely shouldn’t have that kind of money p/hr anymore

Your right, but it looks like the only viable option we have atm to improve the wilderness activity

Vivera vi
26 minutes ago, Tocksick said:

Doubt this would be the same since there is a entrance fee, don't see then rats dying for 100k in snakeskin each time. Used to 4 vs 30 and kill 20 of em before they killed(or didn't kill at all) one of us. Would drain their profit within seconds, esspecially when u go with a good squad and kill them over and over.

The buff is good, but benefits pvm'ers and pro single pker's way more than overall. 99% of the time the pvm'er is able to escape because tanking a single guy is way to easy..... no brainer to that..

conclusion is that farming money in the cave is a no brainer and easier than ever... 

47 minutes ago, Agn75 said:

Look more like an ironman update for sure, Jagex needs to start working on more Wilderness changes in order to bring back some activity to it.

Personally I was not active during multi revs era, but I heard it was fun and easy loot. Hopefully it comes back.

They did mention more wildy bosses/something to do with them planned for the upcoming year. We'll see I suppose.

I don't think it will generate anymore activity than what is already there. Most of the pvmers dislike going into the wilderness due to pkers. Changing the drop tables make it slightly more beneficial for those that aren't afraid of wilderness pvm. Could also be Jagex's attempt at curbing the pkers in rev caves.

I personally don't pk unless I am with VR so I don't really know how much it will change things wildy wise. Since there is no multi change to revs it won't affect us (the whole clan that is) at all. 

However for the single pkers. Have fun haha. 

7 hours ago, Aidan said:

I personally don't pk unless I am with VR so I don't really know how much it will change things wildy wise. Since there is no multi change to revs it won't affect us (the whole clan that is) at all. 

However for the single pkers. Have fun haha.