Rate my Takeaway ft. BLM chain

Robelink

Robelink

hello evryone from violent resolution i hope you had a great weekend, better than mine. so last saturday i decided to go out shopping and then i was looking for something to eat and decided to try kfc chicken sandwiches and honestly i haven't seen such a disaster since palestine tried to attack israel. this was honestly one of the biggest let downs ever since sparze parents left idk how im going to continue my life after this.

Chicken Sandwich: 2.1/10

honestly how hard is it to just fucking melt the cheese? idk whats so hard like was it the intern who did this shit like how can you fuck up melting the cheese? honestly felt like i was eating a piece of paper never trying this shit again

bread was fucking dry i'd rather lick the floor and catch covid than try this sandwich again

seasoning was very poor, def not worth my 10 euros

nLTVufE.jpeg

chicken drumstick: 5.1/10

this was def better than the sandwich but still very mediocre. crispy but not a lot meat to eat i took 2 bites and suddenly everything was gone. gets exta credit because it goes well with bbq sauce

6kvQmVN.jpeg

You want KFC and shit? Gotta go to NA. More so America than Canada since they got that shit on lockdown. What you have there looks like absolute fucking dogshit. I'd ask for a damn refund lol! That's blasphemy right there bud. 

Nice to see this type of content. I would of have to say the presentation isn't all the way there. The cheese on the sandwich is a state. I would of had them remake it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mk 17 said:

Ye chimken burger could of done with the cheese melted but the chimken can’t really complain about chimken it is what it is 

Okay, I put up with you saying "chit" all the time but saying "chimken" is far enough! It is chicken! End of story. Jeeeeez, @Mk 17get your head outta ur ass! 🤣🤣, ❤️

Just now, Aidan said:

Okay, I put up with you saying "chit" all the time but saying "chimken" is far enough! It is chicken! End of story. Jeeeeez, @Mk 17get your head outta ur ass! 🤣🤣, ❤️

I’ve never heard anyone call it chicken bro it’s chimken 

Robelink
1 minute ago, Mk 17 said:

I’ve never heard anyone call it chicken bro it’s chimken 

bro he wanted to murder me for saying takeaway instead of takeout

This isn't the first time they have let you down on melting the cheese tbh

It still looked pretty good regardless though but the drumsticks were a huge turnoff as well

7 hours ago, Aidan said:

You want KFC and shit? Gotta go to NA. More so America than Canada since they got that shit on lockdown. What you have there looks like absolute fucking dogshit. I'd ask for a damn refund lol! That's blasphemy right there bud. 

Not KFC if you don't get the double down.. Doesn't count

Viper1500

Chick-Fil-A dominates all, its the only place worth going to besides Zaxbys. I havent been to a KFC in years.