Reoccurring dreams/nightmares

Mk 17

Do you fellas ever have the same sort of dreams/nightmares? 

I often have a nightmare that I’m missing like maths or science exams at school, it’s a hard thing to explain but it’s like I’m missing them and I feel like I’m gonna be fuked for the rest of me life, even though they don’t even matter. 

also I have a dream quite often where I haven’t done my class 1 test yet but I’m driving a class 1 lorry and I feel rly naughty or something…. It’s really strange too considering me test was like 7yrs ago 

another one I get quite often is I go to some caravan park place like haven and it’s just fukin always horrible…. Thing is I’ve never actually been to one of them caravan parks before 

post yours fellas if you think of some 

• Like 1

Can't really think of any atm, unfortunately lol. Could be a good thing could be a bad thing. I do remember in the past though I had a lot of ones where I was falling and I'm glad that shit is done.

yes always feel like i am awake in a dream and its same cringe dream of someone being next to me I cant see them but I also cant get up. 

Blazer

I've had this about 4-5 times now and it's been troubling me, it's why I am on these forums today

The dream begins with me at home, about 20 years from now, looking back on memories of my friend who tragically passed away. I am putting on my favourite trendy black suit and getting ready for the funeral. I know it will be sad, but I know that I have to be there and be strong. I get into my PT cruiser (Touren TR60 rims, red) and head over to the funeral. I get stuck in traffic, which is a challenge, but it isn't the part of this that makes it a nightmare. I arrive at the funeral service and find a seat near the front. The catering is all set up, the DJ is shuffling around getting the microphones and music ready, and everyone is taking their seats. Suddenly everyone vanishes. It's me in the middle of a row. I hear the sound system come online and I turn around to where the DJ is set up. It's fucking Mike Cera S6 in an Ed Hardy shirt. Even though he's 10 feet away from me and the room is empty, he screams into his microphone to "get my hands up" and asks if "I'm ready". I ask "For what?" and he starts nodding his ahead to the beat and says "We're gonna be CABRALIN' all night long" right before playing despacito on max volume. I blackout and piss myself and wake up.

My other dream involves me noticing that my kid is developing an AoE obsession and a fucked up speech impediment because they're being taught by D1e2n3

Rescue me

i dont really have, or at least remember any dreams, not for a really long time. 

i've heard it could be because of my heavy grass use.