How can I get back with a girl when she wants nothing to do with me?

Chi-town Sav

Chi-town Sav

I met this pretty girl name Diana, she was so in love with me. We were together for a bit at work. But she had a boyfriend, she was with him for 8-years. She was waiting for him to fuck up so we can be together but I was so impatient with her that it fucked everything up. Anyways, long story short we sorta did each other bogus. She fucked her man while she was with "me", and i felt some type of away about it. Since then i stopped caring for her but i realized what I lost. I did her grimy too but throwing up in her car and making her clean that shit up lmao.. but thats another story... Thats how we fell out. Now she has a kid and idk, i cant get her off my mind.. I want her to be my main chick but she doesnt wanna talk to me... How do I approach my next message?

Chi-town Sav

This is no Troll, i have to send her message but idk what to say. She will read it and i want it to be a good message, enough to convince her otherwise.