Rock vs Smith

Evizu

WHICH SIDE YOU ON  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Team Rock
    • Team Smith

Evizu

What are your thoughts on the situation?

Did Chris Rock cross the line and did Will Smith do the right thing? 

Would you have done the same?

Or, was it a case of not being able to take a joke, and Will Smith over reacted?

Who do your sympathies lie with and who do you support in this incident?

Mizzbeehavin

I don't think that was needed tbh. Chris Rock is a comedian, and he didn't say anything too far out of the way. 

Evizu
4 minutes ago, Donna said:

I don't think that was needed tbh. Chris Rock is a comedian, and he didn't say anything too far out of the way. 

Yep I agree, as you say he is a comedian and was hired to make jokes and roast people. Will Smith was out of line, couldn't take a joke and acted irrationally. Should never attack anybody like that.

Plenty of comedians make jokes, roast people and deal with hecklers, but never should they be physically assaulted cause someone didn't like the joke.

Mizzbeehavin
7 minutes ago, Evizu said:

Yep I agree, as you say he is a comedian and was hired to make jokes and roast people. Will Smith was out of line, couldn't take a joke and acted irrationally. Should never attack anybody like that.

Plenty of comedians make jokes, roast people and deal with hecklers, but never should they be physically assaulted cause someone didn't like the joke.

exactly! 

Childish reaction from Smith, could have been dealt with in a more mature way.

The joke itself doesn't matter imo. You can't justify slapping/punching someone because they said a joke.  

Lordkilla44

Will Smith is obviously close to or having a breakdown, his wife is cucking him on National TV, acting like he did was big time pathetic, probably could have got sued for millions if Chris Rock was the type lol

Yeah tbh Chris is a comedian it wasn’t anything insane I will protect my wife with my life but I’m not hitting a friend over a comment like that whether it’s a condition or not. The bitch is making a fool of will and what he did was unacceptable 

Miss deserve go in jail. 

Rock made humour, prob bad, or not needed. 

But slap someone for this deserve getting hand cut. 

Mike-Cera

Shoulda pressed charges. 

shits a joke, and will even laughs at it. She has him cucked to shit and it’s pathetic 

SetSisSenk

Dude was acting so tough like keep my wife's name outa your mouth like how about you focus on keeping another dudes dick outta your wife's mouth 

19 hours ago, Lacrosse said:

What's on Chris' face?

Fresh Prints

Fresh prints is coming home to Bel air! 

In all seriousness though, Will is a complete fucking idiot for what he did. No other way of putting it. And the stage that he did it on just made it that much worse. Hope he has a fun next few months cause it's gonna be a fucking nightmare. 

Evizu
1 hour ago, G R I M Z Y said:

mans got other things going on in his life causing him to act irrationally

Maybe but still no excuse. Seemed like a complete moment of madness though... shit wasn't even that offensive lol