Violent Resolution Drone strikes Revenonces + BC

Sparze

Sparze

ScyHafG.png

MOST ACTIVE & PROFITABLE PKING CLAN!

Twitter: @OSRS_VR
VR Discord: http://discord.gg/vr-rs

PS44B.png

After making bank during GMT pk we decided to go out again and see if anyone wanted some smoke.  First hour of pking was very quiet with just small teams running into us around calisto and vetion. Eventually ran into Revenonces that decided to pk in our wilderness. After first few piles got one banged whatever was left of them ran into single. After all that talk we expected them to re mass and come out again. Took them about 15 min to regroup waiting for bold benz to mass up his clowns to help rev. Spotted them again at new gate, after trying to put up a pathetic fight attempt Rev+bc got cleared again forced inside gds. BC was hoping rev would pull numbers however as always BC was disappointed with Rev's pathetic pull and just left, leaving 4 rev members to get farmed till Fel's fragile fingers gave in.  After clearing them multiple times we decided to call it a day as there was nothing else left in the wilderness. 

Lmao state of the Anti VR alliance xD

PS44B.png

ezgif-5-edc7b8e305.gif

isotANi.png

TPY2ngi.png

kSiq4vg.png

8oopwYK.png

PiPmyKq.png

image.pngimage.png

8347zHZ.png 

0521dXx.png

2022-04-05_00-12-46.png

2022-04-05_00-10-26.png

Q5thiAe.png

2022-04-05_00-02-55.png

iFPO1O8.pngunknown.png?width=753&height=676

• @Evizu changed the title to Violent Resolution Drone strikes Revenonces + BC

These guys are all talk but no action. Old rule still applies. Talk shit, get hit. 

Bend the fuck over bois cuz there is more of this coming.

BIG MONEY CLAN SHIT ONLY MY WILDY BAD BOY BIG AGS SWINGING WALKING THRU CLAN CLEARING BASS THUMPING GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG BLICKY DA BLICKY

BIG MONEY CLAN SHIT ONLY MY WILDY BAD BOY BIG AGS SWINGING WALKING THRU CLAN CLEARING BASS THUMPING GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG BLICKY DA BLICKY

Sparze

Benz losing hairline losing crash wars lmao losing his bitcoin wallet lmao

Benz just taking big L's daily