Violent Resolution Commits War Crimes Against REVENONCES Ft WG

Sparze

Sparze

ScyHafG.png

MOST ACTIVE, MOST HATED

Twitter: @OSRS_VR
VR Discord: http://discord.gg/vr-rs

PS44B.png

The troops came online wanting to loot some niggas in wilderness. Started the trip off with sweeping caves/spider/vetion/calisto. As clan world has been reduced to crying on discord VR has been out daily looting and pillaging the wilderness. After some time heard that REVENONCES had made appearance. We quickly got the rest of the shooters online and got ready to pull some war crimes on them.

After loging into their mains as well as their alts they finally had enough in game to log in and rush us. Little did they know that half of our members was logged out waiting for them to log in. Soon as rev logged in rest of the squad logged in running a train on them. What was left of them can only be described as war crimes. While REVENONCES took another 20 minutes to regroup we quickly did a drive by on WG having a calisto mass. Eventually Rev came back outside of slayer cave entrance only to end getting run over. I am not sure what they are thinking coming in moon clan with 15 people Lmao, Don't ever disrespect me like that again coming with 15 people trying to end my pk trip Lmao.

Article from image.png

image.png

PS44B.png

2022-04-06_00-12-45.png

2022-04-06_00-12-40.png

gluGd8i.png

2022-04-06_02-13-24.png

unknown.png

ShareX_ibxKdhr4AU.png

2022-04-06_00-44-52.png

X5o4RVG.png

8O9Jtg1.png

59mG9VL.png

Va2UJhp.png

NUsk8Cs.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

0yw7lJH.png

cUuEg8V.png?width=994&height=676

2022-04-05_05-54-20.png

gCcMpQZ.png

taJkUAt.png

They might aswell close already. Can't even afford proper gears. Shit clan.

Good job everyone who turned up!

• spazz 1

this clan doesnt even pk anymore. they are like ltitle ants running around trying to as annoying as possible l000l