Damn Bro

Tokyoanime13

Tokyoanime13

Join the teamspeak first time in like a year and immediately moved by some foreigner boasting his VR senior rank...

where the love for the fat asses like me who still come around? I was a senior? old school? veteran? too damnit ! 

whatup V2R wahooo

Hej Dar

We were in middle of pking and you interrupted us quite badly. If you didn't notice we kept talking Finnish for good couple minutes and yet you kept trying to talk over us. No time for bullshit life stories when we're out there hunting for loot.

If you want to hang out in ts, its fine. Do so with people you know. Dont just jump around random channels yelling shit.

• Like 3

Aidan
1 hour ago, Hej Dar said:

We were in middle of pking and you interrupted us quite badly. If you didn't notice we kept talking Finnish for good couple minutes and yet you kept trying to talk over us. No time for bullshit life stories when we're out there hunting for loot.

If you want to hang out in ts, its fine. Do so with people you know. Dont just jump around random channels yelling shit.

This man has spoken.

Welcome back btw. TS etiquette is a must!

Hej Dar
1 minute ago, snaky said:

So I need 3 year for power mouve in TS. 

They got in less than 1 month ? 

@Evizu rly ? 

You have power to move everyone lower rank than you in teamspeak... God you prove to be more stupid by everyday

snaky
4 minutes ago, Hej Dar said:

You have power to move everyone lower rank than you in teamspeak... God you prove to be more stupid by everyday

Nop I never had power too mouve people, inclue lower ranked. 

Exepte the last 3week but only for pking chanel. 

So befor say I stupid everyday, you just come and speak about someting you dont know. Can you shut up and stay at your place ? 

43 minutes ago, Hej Dar said:

not realy

• Like 1

Stacked
6 hours ago, Hej Dar said:

SAVAGE

My man Tokyo!!!!! Hope all is well brother. You still playing the game?! 

pm me on discord MAV#5701 all caps