What do you think is a great country to visit?

Justin Slayer

Aidan
53 minutes ago, Fishing1125 said:

Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. 

WHo the fuck wants to willingly go to Malaysia though???

Hmmm a ton of European countries would be cool to see though! Can't go wrong with that Continent.

Justin Slayer
13 hours ago, Fishing1125 said:

Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. 

ofc u would conquer asia. Something tells me u wud go to to toronto too HEHEHE

13 hours ago, Aidan said:

WHo the fuck wants to willingly go to Malaysia though???

Hmmm a ton of European countries would be cool to see though! Can't go wrong with that Continent.

France tho is pretty disgusting imo and of course like some rough eastern european countries. But ye for the most part europe is legit

9 hours ago, Hej Dar said:

Finland

Whats there to do in Finland? Some of the people ik there are just dealers

New Zealand, Croatia, Thailand, Hawaii (not if you're from US), Netherlands, Spain

PM me if you need intel on the above ^^ :) 

Evizu

heard ukraine is nice this time of year

but i'd probably say most of europe is worth a visit. uk/germany/france/spain/portugal/croatia/czech republic/hungary etc all good spots so i am told!

i'd maybe avoid paris if you have negative ideas of france 

13 hours ago, Justin Slayer said:

Whats there to do in Finland? Some of the people ik there are just dealers

Loads of things to do. Lapland is great place to visit if you come to Finland. Skiing centers there are pretty awesome, and nature itself, being able to see northern lights in winter etc.

Depends on what you like and look from countrys you visit.

eruope is nice just say out of the UK. germany and belgium was dope. and romania prob my fav. if u wanna go asia side of the world i vote japan phillipines vietnam and thailand

22 hours ago, Evizu said:

heard ukraine is nice this time of year

but i'd probably say most of europe is worth a visit. uk/germany/france/spain/portugal/croatia/czech republic/hungary etc all good spots so i am told!

i'd maybe avoid paris if you have negative ideas of france 

Thanks bud, you elaborated on my post for me 😂

• 3 weeks later...

Depends what you're looking for in travelling. If it comes to architecture or historical sight-seeing there's no better place than Europe. Lots of medieval themed big cities, musea/churches filled with statues, paintings, ancient tools, etc..  The Roman/Greek remains in the Southern parts combined with nice weather are an absolutely must-see in life. If you're into discovering different non-western cultures or completely alternative lifestyles/social structures, countries like Asia/Japan/Indonesia/India or smaller islands definitely the way to go. 

If you're into wildlife and nature, countries like New Zealand, Greenland, Iceland come to mind. Seeing something like the northern light is just something else but the same goes for gigantic and vast pieces of land to venture through relatively safe compared to for example S-America or Africa where most things will kill you.