Violent Resolution's Day Out - Oct 2

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

So we originally massed up hearing DI was out getting some action.

Violent Resolution vs Forces of Poland

While massing up, Brett scouted Forces of Poland with around 20 people. We got our men geared up and teleing up quickly. We logged in to World 16 where FOP was dragged to ET and we rushed from the east. They instantly bailed but we killed a good chunk of em that got caught.

VR Starting: 25 people

FOP Starting: ~20 people

VR Ending: 40 people

FOP Ending: 0

---------------------

Destroying  Damage Inc

So finally the TR vs DI fight got underway and DF asked us to take ROT alone as they wanted to step up to the plate and fuck ROT 1 v 1. We decided to give them their fight and fuck DI in the meantime. We logged in World 82 with 50 V2R Soldiers at west tree and rushed east into DI vs TR's fight. Staying hidden in the clump the whole time, we managed to completely destroy DI's range/mage DD as we transitioned over and over. Myself and Bosha would basically click, call a pile and it would be dead in 2-3 seconds as all VR members clicked it with us. Eventually the cap came to an end and we moved east to waste DI's time so DF could have a clean fight. We walked DI south and headed over to the ROT fight but DF decided since the TR vs DI fight was over that they'd call it a night as well.

73ea5a857b03d714a3c6dabc123a3702.gif

e667e6b1d955f3b49c777abc35336243.gif

a6adadccc3e7b9d99d21f454ff6edb5b.gif

Thanks for the action. Was fun as fuck transitioning through DI's pile. Great job to all who came.

Pics:

c6fd3e7273a55437697476d568766a0c.png

8f47b69d66fc99bf443dc8e7e76ead50.png

0bee0bea3b44f30dd5f462d7899168cd.png

n06avYk.png

YS7QI7p.pngHbCn6li.pngYmARQYE.pngp7fLbzc.png5b0d9bf30a864fe6bb1e011acad7710d.pngLM8PMAI.pngNEnhBpJ.pngKFBFZMF.pngoF8jtYN.pngVbcEVJh.pngAXHkn3b.pngV56SqR2.pngCLZEMgB.pngLM8PMAI.png

• Upvote 2

Legit easy as fuck, lmfao idk what DI were doing but I know 2 DI kids pmed me after the fight looking for a way out; redirected them to Evizu

Lmfao that was legit the easiest crash I've ever done, 1 death when I needed arrows l000l.

DI you can cringe spam all you want brothers you're always gonna be awkward.

Time is coming =P. Video coming shortly.

• JCBrown featured this topic
  • @Mike-Cera unfeatured this topic