Cancer Outfit

Tokyoanime13

Tokyoanime13

Finished Farmer's Outfit which gives +2.5% Farming EXP

hXevp8B.png

For those that don't know, you obtain this outfit from a mini-game on Zeah called Tithe Farm which you need 100% Hosidius House Favor to play.

This minigame takes 30-45minutes to complete a single round (planting and growing 100 seeds to full and harvesting). Each round you're able to gain up to 26 Points, which are obtained 1 point per harvest past 74 Harvested (that's fully grown non-fuck up plants of the 100 seeds you're given) plants. 

The points required for each piece of the outfit are:

• Farmer's Strawhat: 75 Points
  • Farmer's Jacket: 150 Points
  • Famer's Trousers: 125 Points
  • Farmer's Boots: 50 Points
  • Total: 400 Points

So 400 Points / 26 per round = 16 Rounds (15.3~)    which is equal to.... 480 minutes or 8 HOURS minimum if done straight consistently without fuckup.

Playing this mini-game is extremely click-intensive and non-afkable, sending 3 pms as seen in a picture below cost me 2 points in a single round... These plants grow really fucking FAST (and that's without the aids fertilizer that can increase the growth time even faster).

This mini-game alone is more cancer than pest control + barbarian assault combined if you had to do both at the same time.

RaidMasters ain't got shit on me though... you nigga's that have done 100+ raids and when they first came out.. props!

Also got 86 Farming + 78 Herb (I can make strong brews for raids yayy!)

95WtmKF.png

THyiaQ1.png

Tokyoanime13
21 hours ago, jdablada said:

so its like 200 points per hour, how much is the seed box?

No it's 52 points per hour lol... 26 points a round and a single round is 30min-45min...

You get 100 seeds each round but you don't start gaining a single point until you successfully harvest 74 of those 100. Then it's 1 per harvest (and you only have 26 left of the 100)

Seed box is 200 points I believe