VR P2P PK - Apr 15 ft. FSK/RA/ZT/WG

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

So on this Easter long weekend, with around 30 on Teamspeak doing different things in the community, we took our usual P2P unit and headed out to see what was around.

Not sure what happened before I got there, something deep around GDS and then Scorpion but I got on as they were at scorp and we scouted Forsaken at Corp. We moved the men down from deep and got tbs. Both clans scouted each other and I moved everyone north knowing Forsaken would log in where we were to rush us. We instantly came back south soon as their men started to log and sure enough, it was to our world. We caught them on log in, killing a chunk on the hill north east of corp beast. Eventually after a small scrap, myself/brett were piled and we tanked around while VR picked off the rest of Forsaken, killing them or forcing them to teleport from the fight. Ended with no one dying.

We then went back to find Rev vs CT and sat to the south as WG was trying to pick off kids. We cleared WG easily and moved on.

Few worlds after found some RA kids around corp and cleared them.

DJ then got on and decided to make the most fail lure trip I've ever attended in my life. After fucking around with that for a bit, we were hit by ZT. We geared out of our lure stuff and rushed them, fighting for a bit before they returned with 1 item spears and stupid shit so we dipped.

Thanks for the action. Post your pics:

wM4lhkf.png

0KXgkYp.png

y06hmQ0.png

Vm6L32m.png

Mhog6VH.png

6tvqCAQ.png

6tvqCAQ.png

49b34f9f50684ad69abb6f85bccfac4c.png

LKxGl0f.png

68e8640befd143e6a0a2b5c158f2d5ed.png

• @Mike-Cera changed the title to VR P2P PK - Apr 15 ft. FSK/RA/ZT/WG
Just now, Empire Mind said:

Lure trip gave me cancer, but grats on the lootation boys.

brain cancer, but funny as fuck.