Violent Resolution vs Forsaken - Week Prep - May 7

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

Violent Resolution vs Forsaken - Week Prep - Hour Cap

May 7, 2017

PS44B.png

So after a well fought battle between the two of us two weeks ago, we approached Forsaken looking for a Round 2. After a week of prepping, our pull looked dismal as I think people mis-read the fight starting time and got on as the fight was starting compared to during the mass. We headed up with only 40 people while Forsaken defended east tree with ~50 people.

Violent Resolution Starting: ~120

Forsaken Starting: ~150

4lvyCVy.png

Fight started off in Forsaken's favour with numbers and great spamming. Started off a little rocky for us but within 15 minutes, we picked it up. Both clans transitioned throughout the little 3x3 as the fight remained pretty even throughout the beginning of the fight.

Somewhere in the middle of the fight, VR started to take control as myself and Kev went on a pretty heavy transition spree, clearing a lot of Forsaken around the outside of the pile as Forsaken piles started to get dragged here and there. Eventually Forsaken picking it back up bringing it back even to go through to the end of the fight. 

As the time cap ended, both clans took a fall in with a lot of randoms inside each other's piles. We hopped worlds to compare endings once again, both a few randoms followed so we decided to take Teamspeak endings. Overall, pretty even fight and would call it a draw.

Violent Resolution Ending: 165 - with randoms (51 in TS)

Forsaken Ending: ~156 (53 in TS)

n5sWp77.png

Au1nSei.png

Thanks for the fight FSK

Pics:

lNyp9bb.png

vdKK95t.png

aRIF5Ge.png

OLGGG4i.png

fcrxBVs.png

lkhKHK3.png

L3MwkZg.png

Y1DQcoA.png

ERPUPeb.png

Z2nS9Nh.png

u1YGltK.png

BAZbbG6.png

ZTtsXBu.png

0gA4Pva.png

SDA4Hx7.png

K2Dn7Qw.png

qpZVyTp.png

8VyoKKh.png

oIsRv38.png

KGDthB6.png

I5ebf9i.png

6cp9GmE.png

E8B53vB.png

5b1Y4GI.png

• Upvote 1

Slashed

Gj lads, sorry had to leave 10 mins before ending, had to grab girlfriend from work, when I got back it was over.

Gj