VR P2P PK - Aug 21

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

So after getting home from work, had a group of nigs looking to get a PK going. We got a few and headed out. With a good chunk of random higher clans with good numbers deep, we decided to start off south. We hopped around and found EZ north of spider. We fought them x2 being outnumbered by a good chunk and finally during the 3rd rush, we had all our men and cleared them. 

We checked south and saw some Ruin and Ct kids with Ghettobeluga's stream and piled them quickly before the rest of the streamers came in and we dipped from the world. 

We hopped around killing some Geno team, EZ once again and a few other randoms before heading north. We hugged single strip to barrage/chin Ghettobeluga's stream, clearing a good chunk of them before they moved away from single. Shortly after, Impact logged in to the west in dbows trying to kill the stream as well and we managed to kill a few of them before they got to single. 

We hopped again and for a third time in the night, caught the stream in a barrage/chin pile, killing ~5 before they rushed in in force. We then ran into a single team and fucked them up in single forcing them out of the wild. Headed back south looking for some spider mass, killed 2 spider masses before calling it a night.

Good job to all who came tonight. Lots of action. Needed more numbers tho.

Pics:

ecbccb47c562737beaa971ecf0b8ac36.png

8gHkzwd.png

vSzw2y1.png

SnLjJ8G.png

jHF7pdi.png

Mizzbeehavin

Yeah we had fun! More people should come, its a great time when its a fun pk. We got some kills made some loots. 

Anyway, thanks to all that came! You all are the real MVP'S! 

Tokyoanime13

Wow looks like tremendous loot!

Yesterday was a bit weird for me because I had the day off and nobody was supposed to be home so I was stoked to get some scape in finally but then my roommate came home early from work because he gave someone else his hours and I made the decision to get off scape to hang out with him and take care of some shopping for dinner. Then my boss contacted me to come in anyways for the last hour at work to help her close the store since I'm in my final stages of training to be a manager on my own. All in all wish I could've been there!

King Gucci
16 hours ago, Tokyoanime13 said:

Wow looks like tremendous loot!

Yesterday was a bit weird for me because I had the day off and nobody was supposed to be home so I was stoked to get some scape in finally but then my roommate came home early from work because he gave someone else his hours and I made the decision to get off scape to hang out with him and take care of some shopping for dinner. Then my boss contacted me to come in anyways for the last hour at work to help her close the store since I'm in my final stages of training to be a manager on my own. All in all wish I could've been there!

This story was so sik